3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sir Francis Drake 09.10.22 10:32 pm

Skelegg (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does it make sense to wander around Skelegg with lvl 19? So far every ghost endures
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Sky 09.10.22

Sir Francis Drake
There is a small one, find hidden places of treasures that are in the sea, and discover, there may be useful things there
. Otherwise, finish everything better in Velina / Novigrad

i
ilya1iz2 09.10.22

Sir Francis Drake
I went on a skelege for 20lv. Yes, at the same time I explored the whole velen, novigrad and the white garden, everything was closed.

n
nighthawkreal 09.10.22

You can go anywhere, the roads are quite safe. But something is more difficult to do.

s
seffko 09.10.22

when I went through fast, I didn’t experience any problems on the skeleton (only fistfight), but I was either 14 or 15.

S
Sagivari Isit0 09.10.22

lol I do the quest swords and varenki lvl 24 for 14 and successfully such things

s
seffko 09.10.22

Sagivari Isit0
Well, the developers didn't make NPCs for mortals =)

S
Sir Francis Drake 09.10.22

I also went through swords and dumplings for 14 problems there and there is nowhere to take two fights in total, all that is needed there is not to make a mistake. And the howler fell from the mysterious forests and the Nebula when he was younger by 5-7 lvl each. And on skelege, every ghost from the road is a challenge

S
Sagivari Isit0 09.10.22

seffko
yes, not just aksiy imbovy lol

S
Sagivari Isit0 09.10.22

Sir Francis Drake
, well, there are problems, but the main thing is to dodge and swords are normal, and so you're right, everything is doable