3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Titan_Kot 21.11.19 03:27 am

Drawers black ivory - can't find (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Actual question, does anyone actually met? Keys a whole bunch of lifemel already, and none met. The interactive map shows mainly the boxes of the other groups.
14 Comments
Sort by:
m
metallgod 21.11.19

In the white house, around beds look. You need 8 keys to have in order to snipe to get it)

d
dos-unit 21.11.19

Hold your horses all will be ))

d
dos-unit 21.11.19

metallgod
in a white house drawer. and the keys are in other places are )))

m
metallgod 21.11.19

dos-unit
Well, I'm talking about?! Man about the box and asked) Keys with hunters fall)

B
Blood Suslik 21.11.19

metallgod
With hunters the keys from the dice fall, and here about black tusks was going on.

m
metallgod 21.11.19

Sorry, thought it was on ivory. Boxes black tusks met on missions with them in some house or the sewers alone when he ran for the keys of the other factions.

T
Titan_Kot 21.11.19

metallgod
the elephant is almost all Packed up, one left, does not work on the Lincoln memorial to reach the last hunter.

C
Camper88 21.11.19

met yesterday boxes of tusks on a mission after Raban house.The area where the strengthening of Hyenas

d
dima makee 21.11.19

and here I think subway will be open later in the future

M
Mihail Golohvast 21.11.19

Dima Makei
Subway will not, instead will be the expedition, the exact same hat only on the surface, and the real subway in Washington very little to do in the first part, the city is only 500k people)

d
dima makee 21.11.19

Michael Holocuast
this will be a expedition in the free content. and we don't know what will happen in the paid content there will be I think the subway will be and zombies

M

Dima Makei
Paid content will not, with the exception of 8 small single missions season pass owners, the rest of the game content will be free to all. And the zombies in this game never will be, in lore they are not present in the world of bustival the smallpox virus, which is the second part had collapsed and vanished, the world is already cleared of infection.

d
dima makee 21.11.19

Michael Holocuast
paid content will be then you're not a game developer not for you to decide.there will be three free content and then released paid content different composition. Year 2 Pass

M

Dima Makei
The developers said all the content will be free for all and no matter what year it is, a game service, as well as other projects yubisoft, such as for honor, ghost recon wildlands(DLS for a single game does not count), rainbow six siege, crew 2, where all content is free every year.