3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
byteme 09.10.22 10:48 pm

Top of the world. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Mom-yo! If there is such a graphics
here even at medium settings, then I urgently run to buy a 980 video)))
Spoiler pix.playground.ru
Spoilerpix.playground.ru

pix.playground.ru
26 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neutrons 09.10.22

byteme
yes, yes, run, make a service to nvidia, she is just looking for losers with the developers, the cards are lying around, urgently need to sell

b
byteme 09.10.22

)))

b
byteme 09.10.22

Neytrons Get lost
rogue.

N
Neutrons 09.10.22

byteme
no hami schoolboy go ahead fap on pictures

b
byteme 09.10.22

Neytrons
Stop stop stop. You were the first to be rude.
"yes, yes, run, do the nvidia service, it's just looking for suckers"
Your quote, no?
Go to sleep, you're the only student here.
PS And yes, with your permission, or without it, I will fap on the pictures further;)

C
Cahir Odim from Steam 09.10.22

Neytrons
What are you arrogant such? If you are an AMD fan or don't have any money - just walk by, your humor is inappropriate here!
And 980 video cards, by the way, will be enough for the next 5 years at least in all aspects!), so upgrading to 980 is a very smart move. I'm thinking of buying it myself, although it's worth, in my opinion, unreasonably expensive ...

N
Neutrons 09.10.22

byteme
Well, it's clear that someone is not from the game of admiration. and the pictures are salivating, this once again proves that you are agro, you don’t want to buy a card for the sake of the gameplay, but for the sake of the pictures, I’m telling you to go fap on them

C

Neytrons
By the way, I have admiration for the game, and the graphics suit me even on my Gtx 660 ... But a person is arranged in such a way that he always wants the best, even if there is no special need for it (I'm talking about a video card and the meaning of buying it).

N
Neutrons 09.10.22

nigga40000
and what does amd have to do with changing nvidia, but I don’t yell like a moron, look what a beautiful picture, if that’s the case, I’ll go buy 980, he either decided to show off or it’s like a shkolota with candy wrappers in his head, what are you, however

N
Neutrons 09.10.22

nigga40000
By the way, I have admiration for the game, but the graphics
yes no my friend fit in, jump on, half the forum of degenerates that cry like the Poles cut the graphics, the normal ones have already passed three times

C

Neytrons
, it makes sense to talk with you further, if you only write about shkolota from arguments and aggro at a normal comment ... You are an ordinary noob, what else can I say ... Yes, if you want to look older than your school age - learn grammar and Russian at the same time, adults write without errors (no matter how bad you study at school and then at the institute, competent speech and spelling with grammar is the minimum that will remain with you for life)

N
Neutrons 09.10.22

nigga40000
noob? Listen, it's a shame to be a shkolota who fap on pictures. so baby, kill yourself against the wall, you won’t see the graph, at least buy 3 cards, but you can see the system requirements and the picture that doesn’t differ from the console
one, so why waste your parents’ money?

b
byteme 09.10.22

Neutrons
You're weird.
Spoiler
Haven't you ever thought that I can fap on the game in general, have you?
"He either decided to show off or it's like a shkolota with candy wrappers"
You're definitely strange. I share my impressions of the game. How can I draw with medium graphics settings? No, you're definitely weird. And you draw strange conclusions.

C

Spoiler

b
byteme 09.10.22

Neytrons
so why waste your parents money?
Burned))

What about me, so my hard-earned money, I spend wherever I please. ;)

nigga40000
I - no))

C

byteme
Yes, I didn’t write to you, but to an uneducated noob ....)))

b
byteme 09.10.22

nigga40000 clear
))

N
Neutrons 09.10.22

byteme
keep quiet, he earns from his mother's purse

[
[saifer] 09.10.22

Neytrons
continue to sit on the bucket, adviser. If a person can afford to buy 980, this does not mean what kind of mothers they are. According to your logic, it’s scary for what money you exist (I don’t even say you live)
PS so baby, kill yourself against the wall, you won’t see the graph, at least buy 3 cards, but you can see the system requirements and the picture that doesn’t differ from the console
one, you can immediately see which of you two child, and it’s immediately clear that someone’s computer really doesn’t pull if he doesn’t see the difference between a computer and a curling iron (for those who are not smart, it’s not put on ultra because slides)

A
Analius 09.10.22

count some jerking off to the game