3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RolexX 09.10.22 10:48 pm

Effect of elixirs on Geralt's appearance (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Before the release of the game, the developers boasted about the presence of chips with a change in Geralt's appearance
from the abuse of elixirs. Is this feature still in the game or was it cut out?
Here is an article about gambling addiction: http://www.igromania.ru/news/438361/Yeliksiry_budut_izmenyat_vneshnost_Geralta_v_igre_Vedmak_3_Dikaya_Ohota.htm
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
Castell400 09.10.22

There is

G
GAZIK GAZIKOVICH 09.10.22

I didn't notice, is it really there or not?

G
GAZIK GAZIKOVICH 09.10.22

from which elixirs you don't know

C
Castell400 09.10.22

From any, drink 2-3 at once and you will see.

V
ValbkinDed 09.10.22

my opinion...
Geralt's face will change if the toxicity is constantly 100% when using elixirs !!!

f
fomenich666 09.10.22

Yes there is. Spent 19 hours in the game. It was only a couple of hours ago that noticeable changes appeared, I was frightened. But I drank white honey and everything is in order with my face ..

R
RGC 09.10.22

changes are stupidly temporary with high intoxication, so don't worry. drink any decoction and all his veins will immediately swell

J
Judicator 09.10.22

When leaving the white grove, when a fight with gopniks began in a tavern, I accidentally started pressing F instead of D and drank 3 at once !! thunder. For some reason, the fight with 3 opponents ended with one swing of the sword and a short video as Geralt finishes off the last body (I still don’t understand how it happened), but the joke is that some leftist peasant who was sitting in the tavern said "Oh gods, what's wrong with his face?" and vomited under the table xDD
The face was really dumb.

s
seffko 09.10.22

Judikator Is that
?

J
Judicator 09.10.22

seffko
watafak))))
no, it was possible to recognize Geralt, but his whole face was as if a tractor had driven over him. - in bloody lines and bluish.

X
XBoy360 09.10.22

seffko
Whoa, is that an overdose? Is there really such a thing?

a
anarchoid 09.10.22

Judikator
He throws up anyway.