3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ashur1 09.10.22 10:48 pm

Freeplay after story (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is it worth it? Is there anything interesting besides side quests and clearing "questions"? Do the locations change somehow, because we are clearing, so to speak, the world either from Radovid or from Emhyr in any case.
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxzik 09.10.22

Locations do not change. I play on PS4 and try to get all the achievements. And I don’t see any reason to continue playing on PC, it’s worth waiting for story DLCs.

i
ilya1iz2 09.10.22

Ashur1
Do I have 40 left on my skeleton? signs, and everything roughly speaking, I would like another 37 lvl, since there are already better swords at 37 lvl, and in principle everything)

A
Ashur1 09.10.22

Ilya11
I found a sword already level 44, and I'm only 35)) And this is just in one of? after the storyline.

i
ilya1iz2 09.10.22

Ashur1
I don't seem to have this, but I have lvl 36, but that's it? the signs remained in the sea, but I still don’t know where to farm the level ...

A
Ashur1 09.10.22

Ilya11
Maybe you just didn't complete all the side-quests, plus there are other tasks that appear randomly when you approach some place. For example, I lost my experience in Kaer Morhen when I decided to run along the roads and stumbled upon one cave that was not covered with a question mark or anything. Just a place.

i
ilya1iz2 09.10.22

Ashur1
No, that's just the point, I completed all the additional quests, now I will return and look for lvl 31+ mobs to beat them)

v
vladik865 09.10.22

It’s worth it if you are waiting for big DLCs (they seem to be in the fall), in general, there is something to do there, as you pass, everything will remain to wait for additions that will not be small ... In general, I liked the game and I think it’s worth it.