3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
look look 09.10.22 10:48 pm

Computer overload (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good laziness!!
I can play the game for two hours or even half a day, or maybe half an hour or 10 minutes - then it gives an error and the computer reboots - Windows 8.1
didn’t have this before patch 1.02 - it started on 1.03 and 1.04
there are two options the first option due to patches
the second option is due to Viduhi-overheating (although if there would be overheating, then immediately and not in different ways)
are there options?
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 09.10.22

look-look
most likely the vidyuha is overheating, I had the same thing for a long time, then half an hour, then an hour lasted

l
look look 09.10.22

Genom94
I don’t think that, after an overload, everything turns on and works normally. Is there another thing I overclocked the computer, maybe because of overclocking ?? or would there be no overload
? does not help write pliz-firewood old roll back try?

T
TimKar 09.10.22

look-look
and a window pops up: "the video driver has stopped responding ..."?

E
Eugenij_BLR 09.10.22

look-look
Overheating may not appear immediately. On the desktop, the video card runs in economy mode, and the heating is minimal. When you start the game, the frequencies rise to normal operating frequencies, respectively, there is increased heating. Take out the video card and look at the state of the cooler - you may have to work with a vacuum cleaner.
Option two - if the video card is Nvidia, then with the latest drivers (special for the witcher) it happens that it throws out. Solution - roll back to an earlier version.

l
look look 09.10.22

Genom94
no-critical error in Windows-ticks calculation from 1 to 100 percent and overload

l
look look 09.10.22

Ewgenij_BLR
ATP. I found the reason) I have amd proc-4 nuclear, I opened it up to 6 cores and the motherboard is weak - it’s necessary for 125 watts and the motherboard 95-campaign it threw an error - now I returned it back and everything is ok)
Thank you all ) you had to think for yourself that because of this, Vedkat is demanding on the card and the card works at full power and the motherboard lacks power per percent) and when you need more power for the campaign, the motherboard does not give per percent and an error)