3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frsv 21.11.19 03:27 am

Getting The Red Lyrium Reapers (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

On the official website you can go through a simple quest and get a special weapon from the red lyrium: https://quest.dragonage.com
In the end there was infa that the weapons added to my account origin, but in the game settings in Origin, no further Pak did not appear. Question. This kind of error and should be written in support or weapons is not as a separate addition and is already sewn into the game and just rasplachivaetsya it? Then the question is, where can I pick up or should we look around the world?

Spoiler
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vert 21.11.19

In the game you need to get the 7th level. You also need to open their fortress Skyhold, where you undertake transactions and manage the Inquisition.
In addition, you need to open arcanist (Maga), through a special quest on the war table.

The weapons of red Lyrium is in a chest in the blacksmiths area to the left of the Throne, if you look at it. (C)

f
frsv 21.11.19

Vitaliy Yaroslavtsev
Gorgeous! A hefty thank you.

F
FENIX0345 21.11.19

Was the whole quest-a weapon in Schoolde there near the throne ?!

X
XmarKa79 21.11.19

to be honest the weapons are not very, on the 7th level there are things and decent

D
Deathspell Omega 21.11.19

how to get it on the pirates?

F
FENIX0345 21.11.19

does not work-there is a weapon attached to your account! can sohranki other people? :)) And the weapons I got because at LVL 26 my Persian (so it's not me ) on the new Persian appears it is....

F
FENIX0345 21.11.19

F
FENIX0345 21.11.19

G
GremlinQQ 21.11.19

I even sq doesn't start -_-

_
_MeaT_FreDDy_ 21.11.19

varoooom, is it possible to open it now, because I bought the game recently and on the website with links to there is nothing like it