3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey515 09.10.22 10:49 pm

Battle of Kaer Morhen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me how to collect, and where to find everyone who can help in the battle !!!!!!!!
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Venomblusher 09.10.22

Triss, Vernon Rocher, Dijkstra, the one you decide to help on the Skelegg, Collapse in the same place, Keira Metz, Zoltan

A
Angelica04 09.10.22

Alexey515
Summer on the cross in the mansion (if you didn’t kill him by yourself), Keira Metz complete her quests, tell her not to give the documents to Radovid, Triss, Vernon Rocher complete their quests, Mysherur, Collapse - but he will only give a sword, king- Queen Skelleg - it goes without saying that they should be elected. and all. Dijkstra seems to refuse in any outcome.

A
Alexey515 09.10.22

There's more! I took Dijkstra! passed! you immediately go to novigrad do not wait, and the place of zoltan meets him! the main thing is that at the same time not to take any main tasks in the order!

D
Destroyer_26 09.10.22

Alexey515
what kind of nonsense are you talking about?

z
zoomukc 09.10.22

During the battle, I looked at the tasks, and there I failed an extra with a mutant cave (forktail, it seems), which Lambert was talking about. Lambert was supposed to release a giant bird so that it would bite the Wild Hunt, apparently. (It is clear that it is necessary to examine it in advance). Where is this cave?

D
Dr. ShmurgE 09.10.22

zoomukc is the exact
same garbage, only I have a head-eye like, who knows the thread where and when to look for it? lambert 'dick walrus' is silent, harmful ....

z
zoomukc 09.10.22

Dr. ShmurgE
All the side effects related to the plot, passed carefully. I couldn't miss. It didn't show up in the missions. Signs "?" in Kaeer Morhen he discovered everything: there are treasures and nothing more. In the caves according to the plot were. They are all empty. Maybe it was left with some thread of the beta version, and then they cut it out, and they forgot to delete the description in the quest. I looked at foreign passages on YouTube: there is no head-eye and there is no Lambert cave.