3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
madscout 21.11.19 03:27 am

Scores animation...help (Beyond Good & Evil)

Re: Beyond Good & Evil (Answer #530) link
Today at 08:26

Hello, help with BG&E)
The problem is that video clips games go slower/faster voice (depending on screen resolution).
Shoveled the Internet, I realized that business in the processor (a dual core intel laptop (Т6400 like)), tried everything, namely:
It's a shame the wood...no results
limiting the game to one core (via task Manager)...
turned off multiprocessing in the BIOS (disabled the kernel in fact)...
turn off dynamic power variation percent depending on the load (the laptop) in the BIOS...
tried all sochitanie ticks and screen resolutions in the game settings(the video is slower then sound becomes faster, but not as it should =\ )...
on/disabled Sinhronizaciju in catalyste (map Radeon)...
used utilities for brake percent (CPUkiller), the more loaded she is, the slower the video, BUT the animation starts to go in spurts, not smoothly as it should be....
tried compatibility mode with XP and Vista....
the patches are not placed... like for Rus version, they are no longer necessary.
a week steamed version from Buka (Rus), on a stationary computer with dual-core and seven percent-Ohm Athlon XP x2 toy works without Sarkani, and on the laptop any..
Approximate konfa beech (not mine, in the vicinity currently do not have):
modern ))), percent of 2 cores 2+GHz Intel 4kg operatives, vidyushka 512 meters radionic (256 MB - does not matter), wind - seven 32битная.
Help please, MB who faced, MB at whom what ideas is...
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Liriya 21.11.19

What's the refresh rate? Same with the screen refresh rate in the game? With operatives on the laptop everything seems OK, the clip apparently is not new, what is very good for old games. Try to put a small screen resolution and check the refresh rate of the screen on the laptop and in the game. On my old comp had a similar problem.

m
madscout 21.11.19

one frequency - 60Hz in the game, Fraps shows 60fps too, here all the rules, all resolution I tried, the speed of the game changes but customized in any way, the clip likely new. I will not say exactly, but something like HD4250 512MB, MB confused, the laptop from bought for 30K+, so old it won't count)

L
Liriya 21.11.19

Hmm... Very strange. Now set the game settings to 75 Hz, but the sound and picture are synchronously, or almost synchronously at a resolution of 640x480

W
White EvGenius 21.11.19

Strange-strange, because enabling V-sync helped all as far as I know. Check again. Maybe not for applications enabled or something. Turn off all extra effects in the settings and check again.

m
madscout 21.11.19

The fact of the matter is that I tried everything, Sinhronizaciju included imperatively in catalyst-control-center results of zero(

W
White EvGenius 21.11.19

Well, changing the graphics settings does nothing?

m
madscout 21.11.19

White EvGenius
tried all sochitanie ticks and screen resolutions in the game settings(the video is slower then sound becomes faster, but not as it should =\ )...

I
IIIelKot 21.11.19

Had the same trouble, tried everything to turn off on low, put the sync didn't save anything - it was either the acceleration of the game 4 times, or artifacts in the textures. I did it all on the 1280*800 resolution, max for my laptop, put 1280*720 and no problems. So here)

l
lalazhuzhu 21.11.19

All the tips are tried, the last one helped, but right now all 7 or 8 times a game...accelerated At any resolution and settings(((

PS How do I enable sync?

F
Flygrow2003 21.11.19

I also had this problem , and I must say the cause of the acceleration of the animation : Computer for this game are very powerful , so due to the fact that I'm a 900+ fps, the animation would speed up , and then I thought , what if we limit it and I did !!! I limited the fps using bandicam , but you can and using geforce experience . I think everybody will help )