3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pieliedie 09.10.22 10:49 pm

Bear School Armor (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

tell me where to get kV or a recipe for the most common armor of the bear school? And how can you throw off skills except for a can of keira, because all the quests with her passed and where to look for her xs
18 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jubdragenus 09.10.22

Pieliedie
Recipes for armor can be found in a cave, which is located at the top of the mountain, on which there is still such a large, branchy tree. There was only one quest, to help the fortune-teller carry out the ritual, even if they called spirits there and it was necessary to protect the participants in the ceremony. So, as I understand it, the fortuneteller was then soaked. And when you approach the location of his corpse to burn it, there is a mountain on the right, just when you climb it on the left (relative to the corpse) there is a cave, there are 4 out of 6 recipes of the Bear school set. Of course, it would be easier to explain from a geographical point of view, but I don’t know where it is)) Just if you meet him, a fortune teller, it will be easy to find. Guidance will be given for the rest of the recipes.

P
Pieliedie 09.10.22

Vampires33
This kV on the island seemed to be and there are no caves

m
marvelosi 09.10.22

Please show a screenshot of this armor. Thanks...

f
fartserg197 09.10.22

I found the location of the bear armor of the 4th degree of coolness

N
NDes 09.10.22

marvelosi

P
Pieliedie 09.10.22

Geliuz
where to find her

N
NDes 09.10.22

Pieliedie
Difficult question)) for the first time I play a witcher, before that I didn’t play the previous ones, so I don’t really know what and how in it. I just ran, did extra work. quests, I don’t touch the plot yet, I open the area under the sign ?
Something like this )

m
marvelosi 09.10.22

Geliuz Specify
at least its area? that is, a chest or terrain ... well, there under water, etc. Thanks in advance!

J
Jubdragenus 09.10.22

Pieliedie
After the death of the soothsayer, he is not on this island at all, I told you...

N
NDes 09.10.22

Marvelosi,
I would love to, but honestly I don’t even know where. When inscriptions appear on the side of the type received armor ..... I don’t read them, I also don’t read them right away when I collect books, they also have something useful. Only today I read all the books, there were about 30 of them, and this armor fell out to me. I think playing you will find them, they are definitely not hidden somewhere

D
DIAVOLO13 09.10.22

fartserg197
Can you make a screenshot of the map with the place where you found bear armor 4?

m
marvelosi 09.10.22

Geliuz

Well, I have one problem, I passed the game =) I didn’t see this armor ... Although I’ve been salivating breeches on this armor from the trailers =( The campaign will have to wait for the WIKI on the game .... but still thank you very much!

N
NDes 09.10.22

Marvelosi
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/dospehi_vedmachih_shkol_vsemirnaya_poiskovaya_set_narodnoe_nedo-wiki-864652/

m
marvelosi 09.10.22

Geliuz
Thank you!

S
Snowweiss 09.10.22

Vampires33
Somehow I found this cave, but there is only a recipe for an excellent silver sword of the Bear School

f
fartserg197 09.10.22

I’ll throw off the screen later, and the set for armor of the 4th degree lies near the tower, which is near a branchy tree, you can’t confuse it with anything, it’s like a huge branchy tree on the map, but I warn you to go to this tower more carefully along the path, otherwise he says they say this end of the world and returns back, by the way, there is a cyclops near the tower, and if you find this tree and the entrance to it, then to the right on the island where the drowned people will have a drawing for a sword, also 4 degrees

J
Jubdragenus 09.10.22

Sneweis
I have all the armor there except swords ... So it's distributed randomly))

d
dude22 09.10.22

Tell me where to get monster hair to improve armor?