3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arhont89 09.10.22 11:14 pm

Alchemy: How to create an improved potion or bomb if there is no ordinary one? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all! Recipe question. For example, I had a recipe for the "Dragon's Dream" bomb, but I did not craft it. Recently I found the recipe "Improved Dream of the Dragon" I decided to craft, but for crafting I need a bomb of the usual recipe "Dragon's Dream", how to create the usual "Dragon's Dream" since the recipe "Improved Dragon's Dream" replaces the usual one?
6 Comments
Sort by:
z
zdanu4 09.10.22

what does it replace? must remain original. take a closer look at the alchemy list.
Z.Y. Chances are you didn't have the original recipe.

e
edwardvega89 09.10.22

No way

K
KilionKrast 09.10.22

Alchemy and create a Dream of the Dragon with a simple bomb, then alchemize over an improved dream of the dragon, one of the ingredients is the Dream of the Dragon, the one that is not improved, as a result, the ordinary bomb will be replaced by an improved one, plus the necessary materials for crafting will disappear (well, this is natural)

A
Arhont89 09.10.22

KilionKrast
This is understandable, but there is such garbage that if there is an ordinary recipe, and you do not make it, and then you pick up an improved one, then the ordinary one disappears and only the improved one remains. And such crap with all the recipes, if you don’t make the usual one, then you can’t make an improved one in the future.

D
DarKSiR_666 09.10.22

Arhont89
nothing disappears, according to your logic, if you find a drawing of a master sword... you lose an excellent one from crafting!? You probably didn't have the recipe for the usual "Dragon's Dream"

A
Arhont89 09.10.22

Yes, I figured it all out, it really just didn’t have those “ordinary” recipes, for some reason I have almost all improved ones, and that’s why I got stuck)). You were right, thanks! sorry for disturbing...