3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
ProphetRus 09.10.22 11:15 pm

Quest \"High Stakes\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can't complete High Stakes mission. Requires collection power 5/5 and I have 4/5. And I completed all the tasks for the gwent. What to do?
8 Comments
Sort by:
p
pakonni 09.10.22

ProphetRus
If you've completed all the Gwent quests, then you shouldn't have any problems starting this quest. Just before that, there were quests for taverns, games with old friends, games in Velen, games in Novigrad. After completing these four quests, we get a sickly deck that allowed me to complete the quest the first time, and only the first dwarf had more or less resistance (and then only because I only got one stuffed animal).

P
ProphetRus 09.10.22

Pakonni
Everything passed, the old comrades did not know about the quest.

F
FizzyBubblech 09.10.22

I also had a problem with this quest. I couldn’t defeat the gnome, he always had 2-3 more cards left. But then he removed the weak cards, added healers, swappers and won.

A
Archangel517 09.10.22

And where can I get kv "games with old friends"?

P
ProphetRus 09.10.22

Archangel517
Talk to Zolton

A
Archangel517 09.10.22

ProphetRus
Thank you

R
RomanAl 09.10.22

Please tell me, in the task *High stakes* I passed all the opponents - the Dwarf, the Lady, the Pointy-Eared and the organizer of the tournament. After each, it was displayed that I received cards as a reward. But I don't see them in the deck and can't choose, not during the tournament, not after the mission. What is it connected with?

R
RomanAl 09.10.22

The question is removed) they give leader cards) PPC .. such games and for the sake of ... Terribly disappointed