3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slash 09.10.22 11:15 pm

What do you expect from the game? What are your impressions of the trailer? (Hatred)

We present it here.
33 Comments
Sort by:
[
[SAD] 09.10.22

I expect slaughter, cruelty and bloody minced meat in a mess of guts. I love violent games, probably because I myself sometimes have a desire to take a gun and shoot everyone around. And this is a simulation of just such a situation. In short, I liked the trailer, the visual design reminded me of "Sin City". It's probably a good thing that the developers didn't start making FPS, because we already have Postal. So I'll wait, and when the opportunity arises, I'll pre-order. There was a lack of such a game, because in Postal the graphics are zero, you don’t really believe in violence on the screen, and in the same GTA you are already tired of massacring.
PS: At the place where he shoots his aunt in the mouth with a pistol, I almost finished.

N
Nikika Popov 09.10.22

Unreal trailer experience. First of all, I'm waiting and hoping that the game will come out at all. And there I would already like to see flying hands, flying heads, really flying apart (and not like in today's shooters, you shoot in the head and all you get is a red speck on your face - realism rolls over). so that there is an opportunity to change the arsenal and that this very arsenal is extensive. Also, so that there are more bots, both cops and civilians, so that after them the asphalt is red. Well, to all this I would like good musical accompaniment. All that I have listed, it would be enough for me.

d
dude666 09.10.22

I agree with the guys above) it would still be carbon monoxide if there is a car (ala Zombidriver)

S
Stride Forge 09.10.22

Before watching the trailer, I read a variety of reviews: from manic-enthusiastic to morally-butthurting. I also thought, they say, "well, they will finally release something really cruel and at the same time serious" - and what I saw ... was disappointed, in general :( Now, if it were an FPS ...
Besides, the arcade genre itself does not favor some kind of complex gameplay - stupidly go and kill everyone in a row.
Ideally it should be an ubergraphon FPS with advanced animations and physics + gameplay mechanics should be more complex. For example, first you need to find and equip a "base" somewhere, get a weapon, prepare for a "performance", plan everything - and further actions will somehow affect the game world and the gameplay itself. Now, if you stupidly go out into the street with a minigun, then there will be certain consequences in the form of a discussion in the news on all channels (you can even make references to some real television channels and programs!) And the resulting public unrest, and the instigator would immediately begin to persecute the authorities. By the way, this is an awesome field for submitting information about the GG, especially for those who are outraged, they say, "there is no motivation in the game, what are all these murders for? ..": when these acts will be investigated,
And if you think everything over carefully, prepare, for example, some kind of ingenious explosive (from soap and orange juice, lol: D), determine the time and place (there must be a full-fledged open world, like in some GTA), and even hire people by any means (but if it is really necessary) and distribute the "duties" between them, then the consequences will be appropriate: the attitude towards the chief gad will not be like some kind of psycho with a machine gun, but like a very prudent and damn dangerous killer, but the game at this time organizes an investigation of the incident (search for accomplices and an attempt to get through them to the GG).
Then you can continue to hide or openly fight against the police and the armed forces (reprisals against them can be no less sophisticated than with civilians), or you can fight them covertly, like in the movie "Law Abiding Citizen".
And this game will have only one ending: the death of the protagonist (electric chair, people's trial, or suicide due to a personality disorder). The question is how long the main character will last and what will he have time to do.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not crazy :D A rough outline of this whole idea popped into my head in just a couple of minutes - I only had to read the reviews and then look at the preview frame of the trailer before hitting the "play" button. It’s just that my imagination is too rich, and I can’t stand pretentiousness in art (I also consider video games to be art, although not yet universally recognized, like literature, cinema, music, etc.) - since it was decided to create a truly cruel, gloomy and a realistic game, then you need to complete the task at 100%. But perhaps this is just the beginning - at first such an arcade, and then, someday, it will reach the FPS ... the government will not be able to ban the process of developing such games, right? :)

A
ApocalypseLV 09.10.22

I don't expect anything.

N
Nikika Popov 09.10.22

StrideForge
Dreaming is not harmful. Here people write what they expect from this game based on what they see. And you painted your dream here

G
GONE TO DTF 09.10.22

StrideForge is a breivik
simulator?)

I would have had enough of just an isometric RPG, even with arcade gameplay. but that there was an opportunity to make a "bad choice" and that this bad choice was exactly "bad", as in the trailer. otherwise even in GTA you kill tons of people and everything is somehow comical: you shoot down, shoot, blow up missiles, and there is no responsibility. Lacks realism.
you need to make one-try difficulty in such games, so that if you are already a maniac killer, then you should be careful (no one likes maniacs) and calculate your actions and chances.

S
Stride Forge 09.10.22

lookaway
but in order to be able to make a "bad choice"
I think the developers predisposed the character to this "bad choice", he has already made it :)
I wrote about the methods of carrying out all these murders and their consequences. Of course, to be realistic at the same time. But in the end, neither the FPS nor the isometric RPG will end up, judging by the trailer. Most likely, there will be a simple, but very cruel arcade game without any motivation and generally no depth. I would like to be wrong.

N
Nikika Popov 09.10.22

StrideForge
Why wait for some depth/hidden meaning? This is not the game you are expecting at all. - Kill more, the only motivation, depth and meaning, everything

S
Stride Forge 09.10.22

Jleus1k7
This is not the game you are expecting.
I understand this: "But in the end, neither FPS nor isometric RPG will come out in the end, judging by the trailer. Most likely, there will be a simple, but very cruel arcade game without any motivation and generally any depth."
Kill more, the only motivation, depth and meaning, everything
. And I understand this, so "I would like to be wrong." :)
Ah, yes - when I said depth, I meant the elaboration of gameplay mechanics, which I would like to see in a game with such an idea. I told you I can't stand pretentiousness. On the other hand, perhaps this is just the beginning - at first such an arcade, and then, someday it will reach the FPS ...
Everything was explained in my previous posts, I just needed to read more carefully.

N
Nevoeiro 09.10.22

StrideForge
For example, first you need to find and equip a "base" somewhere, get a weapon, prepare for a "performance", plan everything - and further actions will somehow affect the game world and the gameplay itself. Now, if you stupidly go out into the street with a minigun, then there will be certain consequences in the form
they can be considered as a guide to learning and a kind of training.

N
Nevoeiro 09.10.22

Jleus1k7
Why wait for some depth/hidden meaning?
that is the meaning and depth that you yourself are given the choice of reason, meaning, depth.

N
Nevoeiro 09.10.22

lookaway
then there will be no drive in the game, then there will be something similar to the "silence of the lambs" and

D
Dead Lock Xii 09.10.22

You are looking for meaning where you shouldn't look for it) I'm waiting for meat, and the impressions from the trailer are fire !!!

L
Leha West 09.10.22

ehhhhhhhh it’s sad that it’s not in 3rd person, otherwise it would be fun, it’s only interesting that there will be some kind of plot in the game or it will be like postal 1, you also just walk and wet

g
grand master 09.10.22

I'm looking forward to a great game, without the obsession of cheap American patriotism and justifying the pathos of the actions of the hero.

v
vitaliy098 09.10.22

it will be something! I'm sure of it. But you won't know until you play it yourself.

I will add that this game will relieve stress well after some annoying day.

T
TTG 09.10.22

The idea to arrange a total genocide for 2-3 days, generously seasoned with destructibility and a juicy picture in black and white? Why not.
Another thing is that if people who are looking for deep meanings in games of this kind, or an arbor about moral values ​​​​begins.
The second would like to wish a simpler relationship to the games, the first a quick recovery.

D
Danhiles 09.10.22

S lash
What do you expect from the game?
minced meat!

ApocalypseLV
I don't expect anything.

then what are you doing here
(fucking prank!)

s
shock strike 09.10.22