3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EnglishQuaker 09.10.22 11:15 pm

Why are the cops not chasing motorists?

In short, they probably noticed that in recent years, motorists have generally become impudent: they arrange a parking lot right on the road, and almost half the width. Surely there is a law that prohibits parking on the road for a long time. Now look, if the system itself does not care about the implementation of this law, then surely individual cops are not averse to making money on violations of the law by people. Why don't they do it? And useful for society, and additional income. What do you think about this?
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
FucQ 09.10.22

EnglishQuaker

Get bold? In the late 90s - early 00s it was impossible to cross the road at a pedestrian crossing - no one let through. Now everything has changed.

Don't pedestrians look up? Sometimes it seems that they are immortal. The wind whistles in my head, a veil is in front of my eyes and a pedestrian crossing is everywhere where it is convenient for a pedestrian.

What about cyclists? Fly at the speed of a pedestrian crossing? Yes, easily! Driving on the road towards traffic? Easily! Rushing along the sidewalk, maneuvering in a stream of people, heart-rendingly signaling a bell? Yes!

PS: he is a driver, a pedestrian, and a cyclist. Everyone should turn on their heads, and blaming only motorists for all troubles is at least stupid.

M
MKUltra 09.10.22

EnglishQuaker
This is the kind of people we have, it won't change. In our city in the center, all parking pockets have also been removed, paid parking has been introduced, signs have been put up everywhere, but still everything is crowded with cars everywhere - on the road, under the sign, anywhere, in general. You don't stop anyone.

I
Iikeaboss 09.10.22

EnglishQuaker
First, let them create the conditions (parking, suitable infrastructure), taxes are paid a lot of damn good!!!

I
Iikeaboss 09.10.22

FucQ You speak the
truth!

7Rain7 09.10.22

I try not to get impudent behind the wheel, but often, yes, the infrastructure features do not allow parking where it is supposed to. In general, I have to drive 10 meters along the sidewalk from the yard, because. the house is new, construction is going on around, they can’t make a normal entrance to the house for the second year, the road that is so broken by the approaching construction equipment that not every jeep will pass there, not to mention sedans. Cops are not sent there to earn money, because in our house, their bureaucrats were registered dofiga and they themselves were forced to drive along the sidewalk, violating the rules, because there is no road at all. Not so long ago, the wife broke through the gearbox, the oil all leaked out, but they saw the benefit quickly, they didn’t have time to ride with a dry box, so they would have flown into the machine, I had to send it to the service by a tow truck. Yesterday, a complaint with photos and related documents about the incident was sent to the right place.
These are the pies. It is not always the arrogance of people that forces you to break the rules. Well, the greyhounds, who are really impudently acting as the author wrote, interfere not only with pedestrians, but also with other road users. And they often get paid for their actions.

W
Wheatley. 09.10.22

My car won't shine for another 15 years

O
Okruta 09.10.22

I won't get a car for another 15 years. Why did
you get locked up? Mokrukha?

M
Mk-LI 09.10.22

In Moscow, all gays were replaced by cameras. Behind the wheel almost no longer thump - it was too expensive. Under the cells under deprivation, you also don’t drive - for exceeding more than 60 - 5 tyr, and so on each cell. But parking is not the business of the gays, but the service that is responsible for parking, here they regularly roll cars on tow trucks.

E
EnglishQuaker 09.10.22

Will they become impudent? In the late 90s - early 00s it was impossible to cross the road at a pedestrian crossing - no one let through. Now everything has changed.

Come on, in this period there were few cars. There was no one to miss. At least I judge by my region.

It is not always the arrogance of people that forces you to break the rules.

Yes, this is primarily not about the degree of impudence of motorists, but where the cops look when you can enrich your pocket.

PS: this does not mean that I have a bad attitude towards the police. Good enough.

To begin with, let them create the conditions (parking, suitable infrastructure), taxes are paid a lot of damn good!!!

I agree. But this fact does not prevent the cops from getting rich, which is what the topic is about. Suppose someone in production has small salaries, they steal cables (I don’t blame them) - but if they are caught, they can be punished.

But parking is not the business of the gays, but the service that is responsible for parking, here they regularly roll cars on tow trucks.

Well, at least crack, I have never seen it in action in my region. Only one alleys populated a / m.

E
EnglishQuaker 09.10.22

I'm sorry that's off topic, but explain how to get bonuses here?)

No way, get out of here.