3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sheiko 09.10.22 11:15 pm

Any bonuses from the Griffin armor set? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I collected one of the sets of armor (griffin), but I don’t see any bonuses. Do fully assembled kits give bonuses, and if so, where can I see what exactly?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 09.10.22

in special character upgrade branches (the last ones), you upgrade your equipment accordingly

, that is, it is a skill that gives + 25% chance of a critical hit for each piece of cat armor, or + 5% health for each piece of bear armor, etc.

R
R_D_V 09.10.22

I went a little, only 16 lvl. Is there a Wild Hunt armor set in the game?

V
Vano08 09.10.22

R_D_V
No, there are their weapons. Pretty good for its level.

A
Alexander5050 09.10.22

there is no set bonus, and in the end, those skills for the type of armor give a stat even for one item of the right type worn

S
Sasha Pugovkin 09.10.22

There is no set bonus. There is a set of equipped items + weapons + armor abilities (light, medium, heavy). With a combination of these three components, at higher lvl, Herald can give out good damage, or hold damage very well. BUT! Only in witcher armor there is a bonus to mitigate damage from monsters. I now go to Griffin lvl 12 on full difficulty and feel fine)

S
Setesh 09.10.22

Sasha Pugovkin
on monsters is better to walk in the light armor of the Cat) master armor gives resistance as much as 70%

S
Sasha Pugovkin 09.10.22

Setesh
Cat, Griffin, Bear... Whoever likes what. I mean, the resist is the current of the witcher armor. That's why they are witches)

S
Setesh 09.10.22

Sasha Pugovkin
, I don’t argue) I only wear witcher clothes throughout the game, periodically improving))
now I made myself a magician, in full Griffin workshop armor, + 200% to signs)) it just turned out to be imba!

S
Sagivari Isit0 09.10.22

only cats only fast blows