3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FLiNGGGG 21.11.19 03:27 am

Lok at 60 fps and vertical sync - how to disable? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Is Locke 60 fps.The game can not change,there is no this option.Where is the settings file of the game that would remove the lock ? Or is there generally cannot be changed
PIRATES
27 Comments
Sort by:
d
dkillaz 21.11.19

Aloska
It's a new hat-type as was the pirates, now it's a hat with pictures of the recaptured criminals in history xD

R
RoastedOrange 21.11.19

FLiNGGGG
The game is still running-in has not passed, and you're already in the settings of kolhozah that it going)))

UPD
01_Настройки lie in the (an example) C:\Users\Public\Documents\Steam\CODEX\814380

02_Нашел xml graphics settings, file GraphicsConfig.xml
Way C:\Users\ВАШАУЧЕТКА\AppData\Roaming\Sekiro\

Palermitani! I *cfg't feel!
And I said to him: Sekiro, You don't!

l
lookaway 21.11.19

The plane in the game is not disabled. It can be cut down panel NVIDIA
BUT!
If you do, the picture becomes Jumpy. The limits of the engine, not otherwise. I recommend to leave alone. Without it the eye will hurt.
(if you disable the rifle and the limit on fps is not cleared).

R
RoastedOrange 21.11.19

lookaway

Same story with the DS3, khardlok 60, otherwise bugs will start to crawl....
At the time of the release of the game, to whom it is necessary?

S
Slipnot6 21.11.19

lookaway
And if you put Fast? The block is not removed?

l
lookaway 21.11.19

Slipnot6
with fast twitches, as no rifle.
maybe a little less. if frames drop or the screw fails. fps while not moving.

S
Slipnot6 21.11.19

lookaway
Sorrow, then, most likely, have to wait for mods, like those in the games of the souls series unlocked frame rate...

J
JamesRocket 21.11.19

FLiNGGGG
There is the Lok for such clever as you! If the game can run above 60 fps all animations are accelerated due to the characteristics of the old engine. Over & under to include, go to the panel nvida or Amud and tied the clock. Reboot PC. I do not advise to disable synchro go for vertical stripes.

l
loganhog 21.11.19

There is the Lok for such clever as you! If the game can run above 60 fps all animations are accelerated due to the characteristics of the old engine
JamesRocket
Absolutely, just wanted to write!

N
Nilsa 21.11.19

People. I so do above 20 frames does not rise under any circumstances. How to be? Or 1070 has no wheels?

A
Aleksandr 66 21.11.19

It is impossible to play and control, the response as with the vertical sync, not how to disable

c
caliskan 21.11.19

csdasdad
Oh, I have 2K 1080ти half loaded, the game is generally not demanding. Look issue

Alexander 66
All normal, same goes as x2/3

A
Aleksandr 66 21.11.19

csdasdad, try to put in the settings nvideo polzovatelya settings with an emphasis on balance, if this works, gradually raise the settings nvideo

A
Aleksandr 66 21.11.19

In DS 2 and DS 3 was setting vertical sync though Locke was 60 fps , disable it in the setting of the game and include in the settings n the video function of the fast clock and the response was better , and in sciro this is not, in the end, shifter control

k
kleptoo 21.11.19

now read the forum in search of problems with low FPS around 20). Powerful hardware is not a game, this was not. I tried to set the settings using NVIDIA all the same.

J
JamesRocket 21.11.19

kleptoo
Friend you have not one problem with NVIDIA, wait for the driver and the patch.

M
Morfi Modzho 21.11.19

Guys please post someone GraphicsConfig.xml and then I have crashes at the start even to create it can't keep up.

F
FiftyFour7250 21.11.19

Is there a way to disable the lock in 60fps and vertical sync?

T
T r u m a n 21.11.19

FiftyFour7250
most likely that is spelled out in dviglo from a console like this Locke and the port to PC was made on the knee. So wait for patches either at the moment any way.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 21.11.19

FiftyFour7250
someone wrote that using cofig file, but the game see themselves inadequately