3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikewww 09.10.22 11:15 pm

Huckster selling letters to go to Novigrad [LOOKING FOR A PLACE] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I want to go to Novigrad, I urgently need to go to Skellige, I started the game again, I'm too lazy to go through the baron's quests. On my first playthrough, I came across someone who sells these. I can't remember the place right now. Mark on the screenshot, please.
8 Comments
Sort by:
z
zzz111zzz 09.10.22

very lazy
Everyone is too lazy to go through topics Walking sloths

N
Nikewww 09.10.22

I found it myself, by accident, again.
D
DarKSiR_666 09.10.22

By the way, did someone do his quest? I usually buy something (I go through it for the second time) It just became interesting, I will have to go through his task somehow.

N
Nikewww 09.10.22

DarKSiR_666 I
bought it myself a second time =D

D
DarKSiR_666 09.10.22

Nikewww
So I realized that everyone was buying)) It’s even interesting now)))

C
Cahir Odim from Steam 09.10.22

DarKSiR_666
Did. The dude (his freak brother) makes ordinary peasants
loot spoilers, this process must be protected. Ghouls attack, then bandits on horsebacks pull up. My unfinished slave owner died, and the merchant "forgot" and refused to sell anything to me at all! That's such a story!

D
DarKSiR_666 09.10.22

nigga40000
Thanks, at least I found out what I missed)))

z
zdanu4 09.10.22

if you buy this letter from the huckster, then the quest can still be completed simply by coming to this field with the dead (she is to the left of the huckster, if you look towards the novigrad) and beat the first pack of ghouls. this will be set on fire by the brother of the huckster and will offer a quest. kill 4 waves of ghouls and get our 50 crowns))))