3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 09.10.22 11:15 pm

Quest for Buttercup's girlfriend. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Spoiler I forgot what it's called, but it's given after you have completed all the preparations for the opening of the "Chameleon" and when she goes to get the dress, this misfortune will happen.
Is it possible to somehow avoid the fact that a maniac will attack her? somehow it's a pity :( maybe it doesn't need to be left near the battle when we intercept the convoy with a buttercup? but say "you don't belong here"
6 Comments
Sort by:
a
arinr 09.10.22

It seems not. This is the plot.

A
Angelica04 09.10.22

not how, but what to worry about, she still recovers.

R
Rampertumskin 09.10.22

Anzhelika04
Yes, she is without eyes and hoarse, how will the buttercup now shove her?!

G
GTX7J 09.10.22

Rampertumskin
I don't know, this lady is the liveliest of all living. allowed her to stay during the attack on the convoy with Buttercup. I didn’t understand after the buttercup was pulled out of the house, she was right there alive. after in the city alive. Haven't gotten to the dress yet. It's definitely a storyline. well, send it, so what? anyway, there will be a maniac in the city.

C
Ca1denc 09.10.22

I really liked how Priscila sang in the bar))
If anyone understood, then this song is sung about Gerald and Yennefer.
SPOILER WARNING.
For example, the lines "I don't know if you're my destiny. Or I owe my passion only to fate, When I clothed desire in attraction, Didn't you fall in love to your own detriment?" The game tells about the past, where Gerald wished the genie to always be connected with Yen. After that, Yen asked for help to find Gerald's Genie in order to dispel this spell, in order to make sure that their relationship was not the genie's tricks, but for real.

P,s This moment is one of the most Gorgeous and Memorable in the game.

s
seffko 09.10.22

Ca1denc
And you didn't hide it under a spoiler on purpose, so that everyone would be happy. FELLOW =)