3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maratterminator 800 09.10.22 11:15 pm

Crash when loading a save (Sid Meier's Civilization 5)

Guys, help me using the Advanced Air Units, Advanced Naval Units mods. I play like everything is fine, save, exit the game. But the next time I enter the game, when I click load, the game stupidly crashes without errors, it just crashes and that's it. Works fine with other save mods. Please help, I really like these two mods, I want to play normally.
8 Comments
Sort by:
i
igoryok31 09.10.22

means fashion curves! or your system is weak!

M
Maratterminator 800 09.10.22

igoryok31
No, my system is good, I think maybe this is due to the fact that the user's folder name is in Russian?

D
DrZoiberg 09.10.22

try to buy a license in steam, and then download these mods through the workshop, they are more optimized for the game

M

DrZoiberg
I have a license if anything, and mods from the workshop.

i
igoryok31 09.10.22

Maratterminator 800
as an option, if it doesn't help then the mods are definitely curves!
but in general, I advise you, try the Hulfgars mod, I really like it, download the latest version and, in principle, it is available for both BNW and regular!
Yes, and if the problem is in the username all the same, then just in case, in order to change it to the Latin alphabet, you will have to reinstall Windows 100%, I know that for sure! encountered it myself sometime!

M

igoryok31
Thank you, I will try this mod

g
gamekeeper 09.10.22

The entire save path must be written in English. If there is Cyrillic, there will be departures.

V
Viktor Kalgin 09.10.22

Maratterminator 800 In
general, it is high time for all gamers to accept as a rule that all games should be installed in folders where there is no Cyrillic on the path to the game. And the game folders themselves should also not include Cyrillic characters. And it is desirable that there are no Cyrillic letters in the path to the "My Documents" folder either. And in order not to bother with such things, it is best to indicate the computer name and user name in Latin when installing the operating system. And for games, make a folder named GAMES on a separate section of your hard drive and put all the games there. The GAMES folder itself is best placed in the root of the disk so that the path is something like this "D:\Games"
This approach already allows you to avoid many problems associated with the incompatibility of many games with the Russian language.