3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alem24 09.10.22 11:15 pm

Beware the Rat (Diablo 2)

I wouldn’t mind driving your litter)
I would run on the mf)
And there you look and I would have muddied my own clothes)
- A certain Sparcooo wrote me, he is *mg_rec after my proposal to go mf or wigs with my litter. Kid not so long ago created a topic where he asked for help in the form of needing clothes :)
I did not remain indifferent after Ava with the baby and words like make her a gift, I say the folder is all business.
And our folder, having received a pass and acc, did not go to mf and wigs, but stupidly partly divided the chara and communized gul ist.
So here's the FOLDER, I've konifolized your folder with mother cancer ska!
26 Comments
Sort by:
y
yok0o 09.10.22

:C
kedalogo za gul ist eto norma
ps: xo4u stat' kidaloi, dayte eni ponosit' pls

B
Biscop_moo 09.10.22

I did not remain indifferent after the Ava with the baby
Do not blame yourself, my friend, you can not argue against the maternal instinct.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 09.10.22

Guys, the cat gave birth, we urgently need gear! Preferably Eni, Infi, Beast, but Anihi and Soji will work too. Pliz)))

Q
QLinkee 09.10.22

Obs, interestingly, with his "good soil for scammers" guessed, or suggested? :)

a
alem24 09.10.22

well, yes, yes) maternal instinct, of course, has not been canceled, but your tralling and indifference in the topic of this ghoul became the decisive factor for making a decision. Someone has to help those in need!

a
annortheone 09.10.22

Wurning, the noobs are running around

k
kewelldkny 09.10.22

alem24, find that cunning and say thank you for the invaluable experience, which is now all at your disposal.

o
obsessed 09.10.22

your trawling alem24 was the decisive factor for making a decision
, this is the only thing we have left. :-) It's best to help noobs with good advice (seriously), or build-forming items (Aculez, Titans, ...). and giving acc is always red.

QLinkee, Yes, everything was on the surface, IMHO. :-) but it's better to ask Torum about this part, he has a better instinct. ;-)

T
Torum. 09.10.22

alem24
Why did you decide that the beggar will not throw you? It will be hard for you in pg.

q
qPash 09.10.22

alem24
Nap

a
alem24 09.10.22

I knew what I was getting into and was ready to part with everything that was ... He dragged some clothes to his litter as needed, apparently, and maybe even returned them. It turned out to be an unintentional provocation :) I finished pumping the chara to the dude, he threw gul on me and was with HF ist, after that I immediately left the account for afk for half an hour and he just entered at that time and the temptation to lie badly did not force himself wait a long time .. Yes, and finally, at the beginning, one kind type threw just a few hum and gear on me, so I stayed with my own, all the guys are fire

Q
QLinkee 09.10.22

Looks like there's no drama :(

T
Torum. 09.10.22

alem24
You should have written "BUPHU WMOTKU KPUCA!".

c
cat-stargazer 09.10.22

Torum.
BUPHU WMOTKU KPUCA!!!!!!!!! -ha-ha-x:))))))
ATP. what made me free from this ug(pg)

o
obsessed 09.10.22

Torum., and then, when everything was so happily revealed ©, add "U BCEPABHO OH KPUCA KPUCA!!!!11"

kot-stargazer, :DDDDDD years later! ;DD epiphany came!! xDDD
I think you're lucky. mb I'm wrong, xs. not with Torum, ofc, but before. :D

c
cat-stargazer 09.10.22

Obsessed
years???? a-ha-x I wrote it to him back then, well, not like that, but the meaning was similar

c
cat-stargazer 09.10.22

Obsessed
They have a campaign of current on the falens :))), sometimes on Obsesseds from the 4th act, but they are on the current of seasoned drochers :))))))))

c
craft.work 09.10.22

for the buzz of the ist, even the topic was not worth creating. It would be nice to take the Meph stone for a couple lo.
Akk with the pass himself gave, however.

p
pirya 09.10.22

craft.work
Yes, it's probably not even the buzz of the ist, but the very fact that there is such a KpbIca that throws on trust.
It happened to me when I entrusted a beginner to pump a character 1-80 for runes, and on the mule of my account there were several charms for Amu frv ar md, I forgot about them. And that guy, without leveling up his character, rummaged through the mules and sold all the charms for a rumble, although they cost Lo +. Bought adrn charms

q
qwerty1999 09.10.22

krisa!