3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MIBATOMIC 09.10.22 11:46 pm

White or black. What decision did you make in tasks with different endings? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Game writers often leave us to make a decision, which often determines the outcome of the task. Sometimes we have to act, focusing on some of our own human qualities. And sometimes vice versa. For example, in the "Heart of the Forest" task, the player will have to make a choice, kill the Spirit of the Forest, and receive his head as a trophy as a reward. Thus, allow Sven and his gang to rule the village or still not violate local customs and do as the elder says, that is, return the location of the Spirit of the Forest to the locals?
Let's discuss how you acted in such situations?
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 09.10.22

well, if you save the spirit of the forest, he will save the children, but he will kill everyone in the village and the baron's wife will die.
and if you kill the children will die,

G
Gibsoncheg 09.10.22

Most of the moral dilemmas in The Witcher look like 2 chairs you-know-what. Remember the quote about the lesser evil from the first book? Almost the entire selection in the game is built on this principle.

k
killerBD1 09.10.22

Danil01
He is a bit about another Spirit of the Forest, you are about Velensky, and he is about Skeligsky

D
Danil01 09.10.22

killerBD1
Clearly, I forgot about him

N
Niko71790 09.10.22

MIBATOMIC
And then whatever you choose, one, unfortunately, the finale. The only difference is that you will have a trophy in your bag or not, and in the village itself, the elders are not residents in any case - I checked it myself, only if you kill the goblin, Sven's gang remains alive and that's it.

M
MIBATOMIC 09.10.22

Niko71790
I left the Spirit of the Forest alive. These are their traditions, let them live as they please.
We are discussing other issues.

S
Shine 09.10.22

Everyone was wondering if it was possible to somehow leave the baron at his post, and then ask for a favor during the defense of Kaer Morhen, for example.
And if about the choice, then, as for me, it is presented here worse than in the previous parts, your decisions do not have a special impact on the world. Compared to the second part, where choosing one side opened up a hefty location that was inaccessible to the other, then everything here is somehow simple. At some point, I began to simply go through quests in a way that promised the greatest profit, because I knew perfectly well that I would most likely never meet with this character or with the consequences of my decisions. This is sad.

M
MIBATOMIC 09.10.22

Self-Murderer
According to the plot, he has not yet reached these events. My exploration of the world has been delayed)) I'm collecting a complete set of the cat's school and will continue the plot. I have already assembled complete sets of the griffin school and the bear school.

M
MIBATOMIC 09.10.22

Passed the story. It's a pity, but there was no happy ending. It is not clear yet what is with Ciri. It is not clear that with Yonifer and Triss. Probably a hint for a sequel.
Poles are bastards, the plot hooked me.