3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grazeee 09.10.22 11:46 pm

Bug or something my mistake? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello! I began to complete the quest swords and dumplings and suddenly noticed that the cleaver's people (who run after the price for the supply) became level 99 .... then when, thanks to the supplier's people, I managed ... I went to the ship to destroy the merchant's goods, they also have level 99 ... tell me what it is and how to deal with it? I used artmoney for money and trainer 1, though it didn’t work, I think it’s not because of him
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 09.10.22

Grazeee
is not 99, but most likely ??. it means that your level is too low for them. that is, the difference in lvl is somewhere 10+

G
Grazeee 09.10.22

AleXStein
I have level 7, okay, let people have a cleaver of level 24, I saw it on the walkthrough video .... but the merchant is on a ship of such a high level? they kill me with two blows

A
AleXStein 09.10.22

Grazeee
merchant is also lvl 24. I passed this quarter on 10 lvl. cleaver people kill one by one. and on the ship, just break the barrels with aard and dive into the water. and in general the quest is marked with a recommended level. 23, that is

G
Grazeee 09.10.22

AleXStein
ahhh got it... thanks!

M
MKUltra 09.10.22

Grazeee
I tried to complete this task at level 14, they also take me out, I practically did not damage them (I beat the Cat with a sword). It is necessary to complete quests when the recommended level of the task is green, otherwise the enemies will have a good increase in defense and it is almost impossible to kill them. Well, or you have to zadrotit hour with endless save-loads.

M
MrDmitriy65 09.10.22

I also went through level 10. Tesaka killed people with the help of Aksia (he lured him to his side). The merchant forced them to return the money.

P
PAWEEL 09.10.22

The King of the World
on 14 is passed for once this task, and on hard)
Aksy is the head of everything)

M
MKUltra 09.10.22

PAWEEL I don't
know, they take out my partners in a flash and then mob me. While I am defending myself from one, others are hammering from behind. You don’t even have time to activate Quen, as they endure. Aard doesn't knock out either, so there's no quick finisher. So I just decided to come back later.