3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krrrwa 09.10.22 11:46 pm

Help complete the mission in Chapter 1 (The Witcher)

The witch needs to bring some kind of plant, but where can I get them? I bought books with a description of herbs in the game, but there is nothing in the neighborhood. no one can buy either
12 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 09.10.22

Are you saying that the conditions of the assignment do not say what herbs are needed? People, I'm freaking out with you, how do you play like that? The game has a chic training that chews everything for you. And the conditions of tasks are always described to the smallest detail.

k
krrrwa 09.10.22

Yamaguchi-gumi
they are strangely called forgot. I know that I must first read the appropriate book so that I can extract from the monsters what I need or so that I can collect herbs. so I have already bought all the books but I can not collect the herbs. the task sends me to a tavern, but no one has these herbs there

R
Riws 09.10.22

You may not have taken the Herbalism perk. Himself with this on the first passage soared. You are the names of plants, if Alt is pressed, see?

k
krrrwa 09.10.22

Riws
plant can't see

R
Riws 09.10.22

Rusik Herbalism
Perk taken? If not - pump a new level, at least on the same dogs and take it. Nothing without him.

k
krrrwa 09.10.22

Riws
ok I will try thanks

k
krrrwa 09.10.22

Riws
and in order to take blood from the ghouls, what book can you buy?

R
Riws 09.10.22

Rusik
I don't remember the name. But you look at the description of the books. The title should be followed by what the book is about.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 09.10.22

Riws Rusik You can
buy a
book about ghouls from Kalkshtein, or already in Vizima from a dwarf in front of Shani's house.

N
NatanieLzZ 09.10.22

npc can give information or a book about plants, there are all sorts of grandmothers and others, if you help them

A
Amyn 09.10.22

Read all the books and scrolls that fall into your hands. And before buying, see which ones you take, the description of the books says what you have read and what not.
With herbs, I also got so stupid, until I pumped herbalism into the intellect. So spend the bronze talent there. "Power eats, mind is not needed" - this is not our option!)))

J
Jack Alkash 09.10.22

Rusik
about scavengers should be a book.