3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilya_postal 09.10.22 11:46 pm

Difficulty Dark (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The developers said that there will be a "dark" difficulty, where the player is given only one life for the whole game. Was this mode cut from the final version or can it be unlocked after beating?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey Volkov 777 09.10.22

With one life, you will run from all the monsters, you will be in cities and only jump along the paths in a quarry)))

i
ishushii 09.10.22

And save every 5 minutes)

A
Aziflow 09.10.22

it will be cool if you played 100+ hours and merged on level 4 drowners...

w
warsnake 09.10.22

ilya_postal
Didn't beguile anything? Show the video where they said it. Such a mode was in the second part of the game and it was called insane, and the dark mode feature from the second part was in unique armor.

E
Edward Core 09.10.22

So I did not understand if there is this "dark" difficulty level with one life?
I'm just on the midnight difficulty and I thought that here it's the same as in TW2, the last one is with one chance and the last one is the same, but you can load a save after death.
And how are things in TW3?

S
Setesh 09.10.22

in a game of this magnitude, doing a difficulty level with 1 life would be not just insane, but something more. this worked in Witcher 2, where the storyline took about 7 hours of time (he went through part 2 on insane difficulty for so much time, without being distracted by additional missions and skipping all the dialogues), right there the storyline takes 25 hours, and you complete the game without dying once during this time, and without going through additional missions, without which it will be very difficult to complete this particular game on a hard difficulty level, it will be almost impossible

I
Iikeaboss 09.10.22

Aziflow
NO, it's cool to wake up if you accidentally fall from a 2-meter height and die.

i
ilya_postal 09.10.22

Warsnake
yes, I was mistaken. Not dark, but insane. Previously, there was information about this mode in The Witcher 3, for
example
:

A
Alxmo 09.10.22

will be, will be. only later. in the second, if I'm not mistaken, they did it in one of the last patches. most likely will be included in the list of those 16 free dls. the game will be developed for a long time, they still need to fix a lot and add a lot of new things)

w
warsnake 09.10.22

ilya_postal
Alxmo There
was madness right away, the dark one appeared with patches.

A
Alxmo 09.10.22

Warsnake, well, so crazy, it wasn't hardcore, with the removal.

w
warsnake 09.10.22

Alxmo
Crazy was just hardcore, with one death, and dark with dark clothes was added later)