3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Budaev Dmitry 10.10.22 12:10 am

The maximum level in the game or fun with cheats for exp. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, such a question, even I messed up with cheats and got as much as 70 lvl, after that I didn’t go very far and began to wonder if there are quests of such lvl, for armor or swords. Equipment falls out in the chests marked "Relic" level 60+, also completing the quest from the master gunsmith received a sword lvl 68. Maybe there are guys here who have gone even further and found quests for armor of this level? Or you need to wait until the developers add content to level 70+. Thanks in advance =)
17 Comments
Sort by:
N
Niko71790 10.10.22

Well, I can only say for good equipment, because the quests here are designed for a maximum of level 35, there is even an achievement for it. And the content for 70 levels, I think, if they add it, it will not be very soon, because in the game itself, gaining 35 levels is already stressful in terms of experience - they don’t give very much for everything, they shower more with things and money.

p
prickly_81 10.10.22

Budaev Dmitry
How did you pump?

R
R_D_V 10.10.22

The meaning of the game killed, now you yourself can not understand why.

B
Budaev Dmitry 10.10.22

prickly_81 Go
to the cheats section and that's all

B
Budaev Dmitry 10.10.22

R_D_V
Um, you didn't understand the essence of the question? I asked about high-level quests, and you tell me about the meaning of the game, if you don't know, don't write. And the meaning of the game for me is not in pumping torn lvl and farming coins, which is why I used cheats ..

C
CuryLiiS 10.10.22

Budaev Dmitry
the game is designed for 35 levels,
but the fact that you cheated yourself is another story
, and just what is the point of cheats, you just ruined the whole atmosphere

i
isoon34 10.10.22

as always, the saints ran into
no quests for this level.

b
big smoke 10.10.22

And at level 35, you can swing all the branches of skills, or do you need a higher level?

B
Budaev Dmitry 10.10.22

Big Smoke
Need more much more

B
Budaev Dmitry 10.10.22

CuryLiiS
The atmosphere of leveling?

B
Budaev Dmitry 10.10.22

CuryLiiS
And in general, what the hell difference does it make, answered the question and figs with you, I play as I want and it's not for you to tell me about the atmosphere...

i
isoon34 10.10.22

Budaev Dmitry
, didn’t you have a jamb that after breaking into the level and skill points, garbage began with the power of his magic?
when you open the inventory, under it there are its armor parameters, hp and the power of signs, so from some point on, the power of the signs began to grow exponentially, at the end of the game it was +8000))) I neighed, but the fire works like a real one

B
Budaev Dmitry 10.10.22

izoon34
It didn’t happen like that, maybe you messed up something with perks, I had under 200 only when I put all the blue mutagens

N
Nehalim 10.10.22

Budaev Dmitry
Don't pay attention, they go into the cheats section (for some reason) and start writing all sorts of garbage (for some reason)...

C
CuryLiiS 10.10.22

Budaev Dmitry
what is the interest in battles if you endure everyone with one blow
there is no challenge

B
Budaev Dmitry 10.10.22

CuryLiiS
You don't know and don't fuck at all, I can't stand everyone with one blow and why did you write this 6 times?

i
isoon34 10.10.22

Budaev Dmitry
it's not about perks, I reset my glasses and took everything out of myself 0 )