3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Destroyer_26 10.10.22 12:10 am

Has the voice acting been fixed? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After patch 1.04, I noticed that there are no these stupid accelerations and decelerations. Now I started a new game and it really became, if not perfect, then at least good. Have you fixed it?
11 Comments
Sort by:
g
ggame 10.10.22

what's with the voice acting? if we are talking about non-modifications?

z
zdanu4 10.10.22

nothing. as it was acceleration-deceleration - it remains.

g
geralt88 10.10.22

Destroyer_26
I fixed it (although not everywhere), but it became more pleasant to play. Otherwise, they chattered through the dialogue.

m
marvelosi 10.10.22

I'm afraid to upset you, BUT! You seem to be used to it =)

D
Destroyer_26 10.10.22

Marvelosi
Yes, no, they really corrected it, the only negative is that the voice acting does not match the animation of the lips, but it's much better than it was

N
NeXDevil 10.10.22

yes, this acceleration and deceleration of the market infuriates .. what will they fix it?

B
Be3yH4eG 10.10.22

Play with English voice acting.. You have been given a choice. You're already tired of whining. The army is not enough for you.

I
Ivan Hits 10.10.22

Be3yH4eG what
does this have to do with it?

D
Destroyer_26 10.10.22

Be3yH4eG
I kind of wrote on the contrary that the Russian voice acting was fixed, and now I like it. Whoever says that nothing has been fixed, clean your ears.

G
GMXardas 10.10.22

Destroyer_26
Maybe because the animation of the lips is "tuned" to the native language of the game?

D
Destroyer_26 10.10.22

GMXardas
So that's the point, the developers tried to adjust the voice acting to the animation of the lips, because of the acceleration and deceleration, now the voice acting has become normal, but there is no match with the animation.