3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tanc2021 21.11.19 03:29 am

What a gift for pre-order? (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

actually when it will be available in what language ?
who knows ?
30 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tanc2021 21.11.19

Once your copy appears in your library of games Uplay, you have the right to choose one digital game for PC of your choice from the following: Watch Dogs® 2, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands, or Far Cry® Primal (all standard editions). Visit http://thedivisiongame.com/freegame and follow the instructions. 3. Your free game can be downloaded immediately, but will be available for play from March 15, 2019. 4. You have until March 31, 2019 to redeem the free game. After this date you will no longer be able to claim your gift copy. 5. If you cancel a pre-order Tom Clancy's The Division® 2, Ubisoft will remove the free game from your library of games Uplay, subject to technical limitations and restrictions below. Dates may change at the discretion of Ubisoft. Promotional offer. Void where prohibited or restricted. To register and / or the game requires Ubisoft account and Internet connection. Expected contents and system requirements; Check all requirements / details / constraints to the purchase / redemption. The content may be available for purchase and / or as a giveaway at any time. You should be games in your library of games Uplay to redeem.

shit why do I kakaeto March 15 game if division could see stuff chaeto

C
Camper88 21.11.19

Tanc2021
In the same ghosts you can play when diva a bit tired

G
GumaSt 21.11.19

Tanc2021 wrote:
And I understand you,life will play only in Division 2 after its release?And who will refuse freebies,you are a strange man

T
Tanc2021 21.11.19

Yes, I know I chose them! just rest, and so in yupley is.
I mean all life in the division 2 final's NOT even in the first ??

A
Alphalva 21.11.19

Tanc2021 wrote:
The paragraph above this line is clearly an auto-translator made, but this...
No, guys... the point dogonyaetsya, but read...

a
ahanovskiy 21.11.19

Tell me what game to take that? Only needed in order to farm coin and experience for easy testing. What is this better approach?

a
anti_Alien 21.11.19

ahanovskiy
Coins give basically for the storyline quests. Choose which you pass by.

m
meagarry 21.11.19

Who bought all 3 games, which offered a bonus for pre-order, sent anything?
Wrote, need to wait for a letter, but something is silence.

g
gami91 21.11.19

Write to the support.I have after the release there was a game in the library,contacted the support team solved the issue of the day.So go for it

p
pksm 21.11.19

gami91
And you have all three games in the library?

c
chegn 21.11.19

It's the same 3 games. Didn't send anything. Somebody wrote support?

w
winni madison 21.11.19

I have no edge Lights primal(the chose),but she never appeared in the library,support says nothing at all.

p
pksm 21.11.19

chegan74
I wrote but there was silence and the choice of one game written see mail

S
Slava74oren 21.11.19

I also wrote to support, waiting for an answer.

g
gami91 21.11.19

pksm
no.I have 1 of the games was not and has not appeared,not yet written in support

x
x8ScorpioN8x 21.11.19

You sho key FOB is not presented? One all three games were, like me, just don't expect something awesome in the form of a season pass 2 EP)

S
Slava74oren 21.11.19

gami91
The game should pick up yourself, it will automatically have you in the library will not appear.

T
Tdante 21.11.19

First, three games, and only one of the three.
Secondly, during the day a letter arrives in the mail with the link to the page of choice of the trio.

M
Metis163 21.11.19

Tdante
The essence of the question people like that they have all of these games on offer so there. And they want something else)

m
meagarry 21.11.19

Metis163
true)