3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GMXardas 10.10.22 12:10 am

Auto loot (collecting herbs and items automatically) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The system of work is based on Autohotkey,
Principle of operation: press and hold E, the button will be spammed and any loot will be collected in the blink of an eye, works on the move, does not work on a horse. For the script to stop working, you need to press ScrollLock, this will pause it, and if the game requires a single press and / or holding the E key (for example, a power stone), then hold and hold Shift and press E, in this case the button will not be spammed.
The script itself:
SpoilerScrollLock::Suspend
$vk45:: ; E
Loop
{
Send, {vk45 down}
KeyWait Ctrl
KeyWait Shift
Send, {vk45 up}
if !GetKeyState("vk45", "P")
break
Sleep, 25
}
return

$^vk45::
$+vk45::
if Fdown
Send, {vk45 up}
Fdown = 1
Send, {vk45 down}
KeyWait vk45
return

~Shift up::
~Ctrl up::
if Fdown
9 Comments
Sort by:
a
averma_n 10.10.22

Will it work on a gamepad?

a
anthropolog13 10.10.22

averma_n
yes, just screw the "E" button to it

k
koskas 10.10.22

According to the idea, you can rewrite it on the gamepad, but I'm stupid for this, if anyone rewrites, upload it plz.
http://www.script-coding.com/AutoHotkey/KeyList.html

A
Andrey Khodorkovsky 10.10.22

Sorry for the offtopic, I really didn’t want to create a new thread, I’ll write it off here.

Please explain how to alchemize correctly. The first time the elixir was prepared without questions, now I want to do exactly the same, there are enough reagents with a margin, I press E and nothing happens, more precisely, there is a sound as if something is missing, although everything is green on the list.

G
GMXardas 10.10.22

Andrey Khodorkovsky
The elixir needs to be done 1 time, after that the flask has a number of charges, when they are used up, you sit down to meditate and it restores your charges. This applies to all elixirs, decoctions, bombs. In order for the recovery to work, only the Alcogest reagent is needed, or something like that, I don’t remember exactly.

K
Kranion 10.10.22

GMXardas
Excuse me, but where should I write this script to make it work?

g
ggame 10.10.22

yes, why this script, just stupidly run up E and press the spacebar.

G
GMXardas 10.10.22

Kranion You
need the AutoHotKey program, download, install.
Then you create a text document and copy the code into it. Then you change the .txt extension to .ahk, save it, and run this file.

x
xboxivanov 10.10.22

CDProjects are missing. When playing as Ciri, herbs are collected without confirmation with a space. This is how it should have been done for the witcher. But it is better to leave bags and chests with confirmation with a space. Would like to see what you picked.