3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saha11113 10.10.22 12:10 am

Bear School Gear (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I bought a note about the equipment of the bear school. I read, but the quest is not given.
Who faced such a problem? How to decide?
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Polonium_84 10.10.22

Same problem. We have to wait for the patch.

S
Straik29a 10.10.22

I found drawings of the set of the school of the bear lvl 27 in the cave, but in order to scrape, you need another set of the bear)

s
saha11113 10.10.22

Waiting for a patch.

n
nurbak 10.10.22

Is there also a bear school?
First time I've heard of her...

g
gerasader 10.10.22

nurbakThe witcher costumes are not called "armor of the school...", they are simply named:
light - Cat armor
medium - Griffin armor
heavy - Bear armor

t
tonx92 10.10.22

Straik29a
You found the blueprints for the upgrade, for every witcher set there are still 2-3 sets of recipes for the upgrade.

S
Straik29a 10.10.22

tonx92
figured everything out)) and where to get the very first set, ato I accidentally picked mine which was at first))

f
fartserg197 10.10.22

guys and throw pliz the location of these drawings

t
tubeyoub 10.10.22

Who knows where to find the drawings of the Improved Bear Armor?

P
Pieliedie 10.10.22

Where can I get a regular blueprint?

T
TarkArk 10.10.22

Pieliedie
Most interesting. This seems to be a common problem since no one has answered yet.

J
Jericon 10.10.22

saha11113
My quest was activated by itself when moving to the Skellige Islands, the actual armor itself is also located in this location

i
isoon34 10.10.22

TarkArk
, according to the plot, go to the skelig, there you will be called to the event in the very first mission and there will be a blacksmith at the entrance, here you can buy quests from him to search for this armor and its modifications

-
-Nerevar- 10.10.22

Polonium_84
It's not the game's fault and patches won't help here. It's an RPG rpg with an action element. For some squares, no instructions are given. You should read in the bestiary yourself what to do. So the game is great and no one will spoil the game, you want to get the coolest set in the game, just by taking it and finding it by the marker you can’t wait for no one to do it for you otherwise it won’t be the Witcher) In short, the drawing for the armor lies in the "Swamp "You can find it yourself by chance, like me, or by going through the story. And if they don’t give you a square, read another note, then you have already completed this square. Everything is thought out there.