3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat13666 21.11.19 03:29 am

Denuvo (Generation Zero)

Well it seems the game is quite good. Only here will it Denuvo? That is the question...
16 Comments
Sort by:
U
U-Rock 21.11.19

Denovo no one is not scared, if it will not bind to online co-op the crack fast...but there is a suspicion that just the same will be binding to the cooperative

T
TheHouse 21.11.19

Pirat13666
Apparently the game does not provide the story mode, only online (well, most of the LAN), so that denova and do not need...

A
Argonec124 21.11.19

Pirat13666
It seems not, at least no one of information ( although other developments of this companies will provide this protection), but essentially, I think it is unlikely that it will break, it mostly online, but according to the latest news it will support and offline for a single pass. but alone, I think, not the fad of this game. I took the pre-order so not worried ))

A
Argonec124 21.11.19

and alone to run around this area , just hard))

A
Argonec124 21.11.19

TheHouse
would you even watched the game before writing what you do not know, the story is there (+additional jobs), and that Koop made there, easy running with shooting robots, certainly no one is interested.

m
minooz 21.11.19

Argonec124
The world is big, but the city from villages I did not like. Here with nature (fields/woods, etc.) they have such problems never was, wherever I turn, everywhere lyapota.

A
Argonec124 21.11.19

minooz
well, there is the same engine as the Hunter, there's even objects (trees, fences, sheds some ... ) the same from there taken. apparently not much bother))) for this reason, I know that the game is very beautiful. look at the video there is not the gaming experience.

m
minooz 21.11.19

Argonec124
What kind of video? If you're talking about the trailer, it is processed.
There is very much of hunter, but for the most part they are mixed, like it seems, but more. I'd like this map to see the hunter. Except the cities, city - settling happened.

A
Argonec124 21.11.19

I have a question for the haters that put - and find fault of the game, and with what purpose you subscribe to a group? if you are not satisfied? or is this your way at least somewhere to realize?

H
Hanzo666 21.11.19

Argonec124
Yes, what's the haters, most likely, people are just sick of the same denuvo for each game from the recent users who want to hype the game to get reviews and bonuses.

A
Argonec124 21.11.19

Hanzo666
I'm not just talking about this topic, any take, even where expression which can be said neutral. elementary guy asked him - urge? well, you don't like the topic go on, man for themselves asking. and have each wronged the student, it is not clear what necessarily minus postaviti do not care he read the text or not. or am I wrong? everything in sight
Yes, a joke put a negative sign, which does not offend and does not elevate the game. but minus necessarily somebody Yes and put

H
Hanzo666 21.11.19

Argonec124
Well damn it then knows if that's the case. For the subjects did not watch much, but the game forward, intrigued. And the themes are different, can be from them and burn one.

A
Argonec124 21.11.19

Hanzo666
here it is if undercooked, then why subscribe to a game and then sit and write what it is. but, many have no idea what the game is and write all kinds of stuff. Yes, the going day, but it compares directly with why pabham (when it's a different story) who scumm ( Yes, like the fact half). but in fact the game purely for the co-op(or solo) with the plot and as for me excellent graphics. and I think a good ballistics weapons (from experience of hunter).

D
Dogfox 21.11.19

Already lomanuli.
Graduation year: 2019
Genre: Action (Shooter), Adventure, Open World, 1st Person
Developer: Avalanche Studios
Publisher: Avalanche Studios
Platform: PC
Publication type: License
Interface language: Russian, English, MULTi
Language: Swedish
Medicine: Present {CODEX}

S
Steve Taller 21.11.19

Dogfox
it would be better and did not break, the game is just hard some rare slag in all respects

j
jigadloff 21.11.19

Steve Taller
I agree, guano rare! I have another beta understand: stupid and boring!