3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
677 10.10.22 12:10 am

Draw distance (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Pasany, I have a question. How to make grass and shadows not drawn so close to the character, otherwise it’s zadalbalo, you go, and it’s like in GTA 5, shadows are drawn in front of your nose. He put everything on the beyond, zero-result. Can you tell me what to fix in the config, A?
10 Comments
Sort by:
k
kingbaby 10.10.22

xs everything is ok for me on any settings and GTA 5 shadows are set to high resolution and additional settings are all on .. and nothing is drawn in front of the nose

w
warsnake 10.10.22

At me, even on a high, and not on the beyond, everything is drawn 300 meters ahead ...

M
ManowaR 10.10.22

you probably dug into the config already, it's better to find a clean config and drop it

N
NatanieLzZ 10.10.22

you open usersettings.ini in documents, there will be a [renderingspeedtree] section at the very bottom. It changes the rendering distance of grass, foliage and foliage shadows. Fps is affected in the order in which I listed.

G
GONE TO DTF 10.10.22

Warsnake
ah do not flood.
at low draws 15 meters, on average at 20-30, at high a maximum of 50.
at beyond 100-150 meters

T
TTG 10.10.22

Master The Witcher 3 Hunter's Config or see here how to edit (gluttonous config)
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/uluchshenie_grafiki-865477/
but first of all think about your 660-ke. It won't pull.
The above advice with the [renderingspeedtree] section is also correct.

w
warsnake 10.10.22

lookaway
I say what I see, but at least 100 meters he draws on a high, about the length of a football field, and this is by no means 50 meters.

s
suarez777 10.10.22

The grass is even less. But the characters ... Appear from the air before their eyes. The Poles are so ass-handed that it’s in their order

677 10.10.22

the fact of the matter is that about the grass everything is gut, but the shadows, I was zadalbali ...

w
warsnake 10.10.22

suarez777
You are confusing something, there is no such thing here if you play at high and higher. On average - maybe I haven't tried it ...