3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 10.10.22 12:10 am

3 small red mutagens in one place (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I went on the quest of a honey-bearing ghost to kill and stumbled upon 3 utopians lvl 18 at this point
a small red mutagen fell from each of them,
maybe someone will be interested, even if this stupid luck makes sense to stay in front of them and kill until they fall out
10 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 10.10.22

And what can be blinded with mutagens? I already had 20 of them, pushed everything, leaving 2 each for downloading in the skills menu. You can’t brew a potion for pumping from them in order to get an experience point? Or do you need gear for crafting?

I
Ivan-jon 10.10.22

XBoy360
Of these, you can first make a regular mutagen, and then a large one in the alchemy menu. They add a lot more. Or you can create potions.

X
XBoy360 10.10.22

Ivan-jon
Damn, I didn't know, I've already pushed so much. Crap. What is the name of the recipe, do you know?

i
ilya1iz2 10.10.22

You can brew potions only from mutagens such as Basilisk Mutagen, etc. And for these, there are recipes already in the list of potions. only)

L
LaserDeath 10.10.22

A small mutagen gives +5% to attack power, a medium one is made from 3 small ones and gives +7%, a large one gives +10% and is crafted from 3 medium ones. You can craft at any time on the alchemy tab. And insert them into the holes on the right on the Skills tab.

Y
YasinPen 10.10.22

with these mutagens, complete crap is going on, I had 20 small green pieces, 5% each, but for some reason I could not make 7% of them.
and with other mutagens the same hat.

I
Ivan-jon 10.10.22

XBoy360
It's called in alchemy (in my opinion it was from the very beginning): (mutagen color) mutagen and large (mutagen color) mutagen. For example, a large red mutagen.

C
Captain Greed 10.10.22

ZloyBooT
You had named mutagens, with the names of monsters. They cannot be crafted into large ones, you can make decoctions from them.

Y
YasinPen 10.10.22

Captain Greed
okay, let's say it doesn't matter, in the bag they are displayed as "small mutagen"

k
koshatinahz 10.10.22

thanks for the info, let's check) the small red mutagen also drops from fiend monsters, there is a video on YouTube using the search phrase "lesser red mutagen")