3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Rivsky 10.10.22 12:27 am

Comrades, where can I find the armor from the prologue? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The witcher's armor, which was on him "by default" in the first chapter, is also needed to create the "military jacket" from the prologue. I sold it in the prologue, when I bought a set of Temerian armor. I have already gone through quite a lot, I want to return the very first armor, since it was probably the most pleasant-looking of all that I have come across so far. I play on difficulty 3, so it doesn’t really matter what kind of armor I have, anyway, half of the opponents are killed with 2-3 hits if you miss it. Is there any way to get it back? armor, that is. Maybe a blacksmith has a blueprint?
15 Comments
Sort by:
g
givemethedust 10.10.22

Vladimir Rivsky
is also interesting to me)

XBoy360
was a hundred times, and you read and saw it all, wouldn't it make it difficult for you to give a link to a comment?

B
Bupycop 10.10.22

Givemethedust
we are tired of this, in the evening they will create several similar questions and everyone will say how you ...

g
givemethedust 10.10.22

Bupycop
so the answer will be to the question?

XBoy360
So it's not so easy to find the answer to the question in these hundreds of topics? Or what do you think?

B
Bupycop 10.10.22

Givemethedust
and it's not easy for us to answer hundreds of the same questions. Or what do you think?

g
givemethedust 10.10.22

Bupycop are
you drunk? Nothing to say, just go.

C
Captain Greed 10.10.22

Vladimir Rivsky
Look in the stores, the sold gear seems to remain in the merchant's assortment.

B
Bupycop 10.10.22

Givemethedust
rather, it’s you who are drunk, once all the time, you can’t make it clear that there are special search sites for such questions, and this site serves for discussion and the like, but not for stupid questions that are actually the same every day, but it's even difficult for you to look through and find an already existing answer, you'd better create a new topic ...

g
givemethedust 10.10.22

Bupycop
, these sites will lead to the PG forum, where the question will still be asked if there is no answer. You said that there are already hundreds of such topics, since you have seen them and viewed each one, you could give an answer. Instead, you are fighting for the purity of the race.

C
Ca1denc 10.10.22

Vladimir of Rivsky
Armor is from the same merchant you sold it to, it doesn't disappear after the sale, so run and buy it back.

B
Bupycop 10.10.22

Givemethedust
I haven't looked at every thread because I know the answer, I just don't understand why create a new thread than look at answers to old ones? What is the problem for you to find these hundreds of previous questions yourself? Therefore, because of such lazy people who find it difficult to find an answer in a search engine or read already created topics, you create more and more new blogs.

g
givemethedust 10.10.22

Bupycop
instead of an answer was only a plethora that brings this "useless" topic up again, so how are your comments more useful than this topic?

y
yasava 10.10.22

I have a drawing of all the initial armor. Didn't specifically look for it. Somehow found it :)

B
Bupycop 10.10.22

Givemethedust
in the hope that you will stop being lazy and create hundreds of blogs with the same questions.

g
givemethedust 10.10.22

Bupycop Is
n't it easier to give an answer right away so that people who visit this topic see the answer to the question here? Why don't you start a new thread because the old one doesn't have an answer anyway?

And yet, you did not answer the question and did not provide links, although you say that there were hundreds of such topics and all this is easily searched for.

H
Hattack 10.10.22

The recipe for this item is in a chest underwater in loc 1 (Garden). I won't say exactly where