3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Bessonov 10.10.22 12:27 am

Problem with quests Brothers in Arms (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

1. I took an additional sq. location Skellige Lord Undvik to find Hjalmar in order to complete the storyline, but I ran around outside, this Hjalmar is nowhere inside, where is he? 2. Nilfgaar to talk to Evryr var Emreis in general confusion about how to do and where the location is!! Please help !!!
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 10.10.22

talk to emgyr in vizim, on the global map you will find how to go there

M
MintelRay 10.10.22

As for the first one, I thought about it for a long time. Near the village from which we started the search, there is a broken ship not far away, and sirens fly around it. Go into it and there is an old man sitting there, he will tell you where to go in the footsteps, you will go to the troll cave, and there save the person (mandatory). Then he says where to find Hjalmor.

P
Pariah1232 10.10.22

MintelRay
Where can I get additional sq.m.?

M
MintelRay 10.10.22

They are given when you pass the company or you can take them on the bulletin board.

G
Grog_King 10.10.22

where to start it?

E
Eugene S 10.10.22

MintelRay
Damn, can I show a screen with a map, I can’t find this grandfather, I found the place of the battle with the giant, followed the tracks through the cave with harpies, left it to the ruined house, (there is also a cave with tools for the quest nearby), I’m on the map shows to find a hjalmer and circled around the house, there are a lot of corpses in the house and I can’t interact with anything else, I went further in the footsteps of the giant, they go up the mountain and it is said that we should find another way. Just where to go???