3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZloyKiller11 10.10.22 12:27 am

I can't access my save. (Sonic Adventure)

I don’t know how, but I got so bombed that even playing with “players” in CS:GO is more or less pleasant.
Subject. I'll break it all down so it's clear. So, I passed the level "Final Egg" (I had to go through 2 missions). I passed the first mission (there you need to grab the ball). Got to the second one. Passed. I go further, the game hangs, the BSOD crashes (0x7a - I hate this error). The computer restarts and starts up. Of course, I decided that the missions were not saved. I go, I think - I will pass. And here is the most terrible moment - there is no my save, instead of it the inscription "create new ones (yes, I play with flying boots)" flaunts. I did not understand, I went to the root folder with the game. My save is in the "savedata" folder. I turn on the game again, and again, twenty-five! Again "create new". I restart Windows, start the game,
Is this a save ordered to live long? Or what?
I post screenshots:
There are saves.
Spoiler The
game is not necessary.
Spoiler

update.
Problem solved, moderators, you can close the topic.
1 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZloyKiller11 10.10.22

Sorry, I forgot to tell you how I solved this problem.
In general, in the "Necessary" folder, I just threw my saves for every fireman. Well, now, Windows has kerneled (Windows issued
a kernel_data_inpage_error), instead of a save - "create new". And I decided to throw my saves into box. folder. Well, that's what worked.
If someone helped, write me a PM.