3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alxmo 10.10.22 12:27 am

Gathering Allies (plot, !spoilers!) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is it possible to get the support of Dijkstra and Crach an Craite while defending Kaer Morhen? Dijkster found only the key to his vault, but he did not offer more quests, and said that he could not help. He seemed to do everything for the Crash, helped Hjalmar and Cerys, elevated her to the throne, she gave one brother to help, Crash gave a "big stick". Are there those whom they agreed to help, and what did you do for this?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marlock4441 10.10.22

Alxmo
think for yourself, otherwise it will not be interesting to play

A
Alxmo 10.10.22

Sanya Gladyshev
is it even possible? Am I just missing the quests, or is there no other way?

Y
Yushimitsy 10.10.22

Sanya Gladyshev
, so you sit and think. What’s the topic? You need to go through the game once, but properly and completely, rather than make a bunch of mistakes because of ignorance and then start over.

M
Marlock4441 10.10.22

Yushimitsy,
I'll tell you a little secret, The Witcher has always been on multiple playthroughs

Y
Yushimitsy 10.10.22

Sanya Gladyshev
will have to play again with a bunch of mistakes, so you need to know the plot twists right away. If you like the same thing a hundred times, opening different endings is up to you. But I like only the one that I choose myself.
In the second part, Roche did not pass.

M
Marlock4441 10.10.22

Yushimitsy
means you just can't play, go through the story and kill

Y
Yushimitsy 10.10.22

Sanya Gladyshev
whom to kill you? So I’m going through the plot crawling under each stone, exploring the world, because the decisions in many quests affect the plot if you didn’t know.

A
Alxmo 10.10.22

and another question here, in the battle itself, someone can die? (**c***r, as I understand it, dies regardless of the elections)