3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gaiver461 10.10.22 12:27 am

Completely destructible house (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The developers once said that the game has a house that can be destroyed to the ground into chips. Tell me who knows where he is on the map.
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dirollx 10.10.22

Destroyer detected)

A
Ahmed the Dead Terrorist 10.10.22

go play redfax

M
MineroN 10.10.22

gaiver461
Proof come on, then we will look)

77AHYHAX77 10.10.22

Spoiler Most likely this is a quest (The Witcher's Orders: The Haunted House), in Novigrad, where a wealthy man posts an announcement on the board (near the square where two people are burned), about the fact that he bought a plot with an old house, and ghosts live there. In fact, in his basement, it turns out there is a secret passage in which there are tunnels and the elemental of the earth is sealed there. And here the most important thing is that there are four pillars at the battlefield, which are demolished by Aard. BUT! I carried them, killed this stone effigy, and the result is zero. Although I did not return after the quest, we could be there and see the result of our actions. Although maybe this is my bug, and you can go through without destroying the column. True, I thought that the topic would work, plus this arrogant uncle infuriated me, so I wanted to demolish this dilapidated hut to the dwarf grandmother)

11 minutes