3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALEKCEN 10.10.22 12:27 am

How to stream more information than Open BroadCaster SoftWare can afford?

You need to somehow display the chat, the current track in the stream ... well, that's all. The chat found how to display it in several ways, namely through some left midori browser, using ubiquitous ... any other browser and with the help of StreamChat ... but all these methods are either too clumsy or you need to install something, and I don't "litter" the computer with any crap (in general, only the most necessary and / or what integrates with system other programs games ... well, in fact, everything else, the rest is either not installed (unpacked) or portable) ... why did I say this, all the programs presented above are not portable (and ubiquitos in general, hell knows what crooked hands did it - and there is no installer, as such, and with the help of a downloader downloaded from the site, the horse-radish is downloaded, understand where and creates a bunch of temporary folders, which then also does not delete)
Unfortunately, for some reason, the virtual machine temporarily does not work for me and I cannot port all these programs myself (although this is done easily and quickly), and in the search for a portable version of these programs, I have never heard of ...
There is, of course, one more an option with displaying the chat in a separate window and capturing it using OBS, but firstly, it’s still pretty clumsy (and as far as I know, it overlaps with any other window, for example, the same game, and this seems to be only on twitch there is), but with the current track it still doesn’t solve the problem... so far I haven’t found anything at all, how to do it... I hope that there is an “all in one” solution... although I’m already familiar with this too my current track is broadcasted from aimp in QIP (perhaps this will help with solving the problem)
0 Comments
Sort by: