3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lololo111 13.10.22 01:39 pm

Changing Consequences After Sex (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello! First, I slept with Triss at the lighthouse in Novigrad (I confessed my love), then I went to Skellige and slept with Ian there, then Ian confessed my love at the top of the mountain. QUESTION - Will it be possible to end up with just Ian, no Triss, and no "threesome"?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angelica04 13.10.22

They will both leave you and stay alone, or you will die of grief altogether, you can sleep with everyone, but you had to confess your love to someone alone.

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 13.10.22

Slept with Keira then killed :)

l
lololo111 13.10.22

Anzhelika04
And in the future there will be no choice or dialogue in which I can choose one? It's a pity

H
Holly Jolly 13.10.22

Achmed the Dead Terrorist
The same garbage, the type changed and immediately removed his mistress.

A
Angeluss 13.10.22

and courtesans affect relations with triss or yen?

X
XBoy360 13.10.22

Danya Nyash-All-Universe
And I first killed her, then I thought that Geralt would not have done that, and I did it out of conscience, then I loaded it and sent it to Kaer Morhen.

lololo111
Anzhelika04
But it's very interesting about sex - how many options are there, except for courtesans? It is the unique spire-wili? I saw a lot of topics on the forum, but not about this. Just wondering where they put about 20 hours of footage, so to speak, "shoved"?

G
GGame 13.10.22

I sent Keira to Kaer Morhen, but when I returned to KM, she was not there. Where did she go?

I
I sprint 13.10.22

GGame
babysits your children)
and so xs

A
Angelica04 13.10.22

XBoy360
Kaira is the first, then Saha is a quest big card tournament, 3 Yen - according to the plot, and Jutta - she must be defeated in a duel on the islands of she. With Triss, you can only confess love.

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 13.10.22

Have you overslept? Or Geralt?

X
XBoy360 13.10.22

Anzhelika04
Saha-quest big card tournament
Is this the one that makes a lot of even Gwent pros rock cheatengine tables?

A
Angelica04 13.10.22

XBoy360
I don't know, I passed it honestly - but I already had a good imperial deck.

I
ImamHattab 13.10.22

Anzhelika04
With Triss you can only confess your love.
Not necessary. It is enough to say "Let's try" in the style of a real alpha male.

X
XBoy360 13.10.22

ImamHattab
And if you don't confess your love to anyone? And I myself tend to Triss more, because. I didn’t read the books, however, as I understood, with Ian they always had shura-mura, and Triss was so ... for a replacement.

I
ImamHattab 13.10.22

XBoy360
Yes please. The phrase "Let's try" =/= "I love you", and you can sleep with Yennefer BEFORE confession. So here you can kill 2 birds with one stone - and sleep with both, and not be left with either.
This is if you follow the logic. I have not yet reached the moment where the player is given the choice of "either-or".
UPD. I took both Triss and Yennefer, but purely for reasons of 100% completion.

p
prickly_81 13.10.22

didn't like it :)

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 13.10.22

prickly_81 so
that yen doesn't burn :)
although she reads minds