3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya_Hertz 21.11.19 03:29 am

pixel textures GTX 1050 ti

Bought new graphics card gtx 1050 ti, drew attention to the fact that in all games under certain conditions on the angles of the textures where they should be smoothed out, as if the pixels increase in size.

This effect occurs in certain lighting, in some places and not in others, for example if in the game to go into a dark room that this increase in pixels is not observed.

This problem appears only in games and nowhere else. And in all games, even those that are not demanding on graphics such as online shooter Survarium. For example in it, speciliase only abnormalities and nothing more. Don't understand the algorithm of this effect, that is what it actually appears to carry if none in service? a factory defect?

Driver me, was fiddling with the driver settings, exposed to forced anti-aliasing filtering and so on, nothing helped. Before stood GTX 980 this problem was not observed. That is, at one and the same hardware problem appeared only due to the change in video card, and put the tenth Windu. But, Windows is the same build that my friend who gave it to me, and he has no such problems.

screenshots

help Council that it might be a joint in vidyuhi it is necessary to carry in service? or what to check do you to extreme measures?
11 Comments
Sort by:
W
WanRoi 21.11.19

I don't know... 980 - not a cake? Usually when you keep upgrading, take something on the level of performance or more powerful.

h
hyper1 21.11.19

Ilya_Hertz
This curve graphical setting god rays, download a mod called vrodeby god rays fix

-
---VENOM--- 21.11.19

I doubt a service will help, they sit to find these same places in the game to see the pixels - I would say that all the rules, and return. Unless you come across the standards of the person who wants really to fix it. But this is unlikely.
Try to a friend to carry and there zatestit, it's like the obvious solution. You can update the\re-put all sorts of C++ libraries and DirectX, maybe they stood crooked and weird. Another resolution in games to change more-less to see how it will behave in the map. And finally - to play with the overclocking a bit to add, some subtract, and does the same thing and it will give some result. Not only to drive eyeballs, and +50 MHz on the chip, for example in increments of 5 or 10 MHz.

I
Ilya_Hertz 21.11.19

---VENOM---
tried to reinstall C++, played with the sliders overclocking the video card, the resolution is changed, when displaying a lower resolution the pixels become more distinct. the result is 0. the only thing I noticed that for example in headlights edge 5 speciliasts only the fire, the same in metro eksodus. That is, all the textures are normal and the fire in the large pixels. Specifically in fallout very much, these pixels can be seen. I do not understand what it generally depends on what it is. At least know roughly what it could be. I suspect that the graphics card somehow puts high resolution any lighting effects or is there a problem with aliasing. any ideas what it could be?

-
---VENOM--- 21.11.19

Here on the contrary - a low resolution effect just. The higher the monitor resolution and the game the less noticeable it will be. I saw a friend's similar, though, and AMD, and NVIDIA - in the Odyssey the fire speciliasts, and if you set scaling to 200% (in fact to raise the resolution), then the fire becomes normal. If you succeed, I will throw off screenshots here. You can try to put the old driver, once on the old map, this was not possible, the matter in them, or raise through the NVIDIA driver the resolution of your monitor (control panel - manage 3D settings - DSR), to put there a degree to display 1920x1200 in your case, to adjust the DSR smoothness to the picture, the rules were, and to try to play well yet so that the eye does not cut much.
And no chance of old map put ? To know exactly what it is the bestest, then it would be clear where to dig - the driver, generation of graphics cards, the problem is with the software.

-
---VENOM--- 21.11.19

I looked at the screenshots of the Odyssey - it's not as bad as you. If the old driver does not help, you can at least rearrange Windows and to go to familiar with the map, if that all does not help and a friend will have the same game - carry in service. Other options I have. Rather it is, but they are a fantastic bit to change the monitor, change the wire, which map to the monitor is plugged in, update the BIOS to the Mat Board (you never know) or even graphics, if you have the updates for it, try the Windows profile high-performance, check the card for overheating, to connect another power cable (if it has extra power connectors of course). In General, almost all of them are unlikely that will help. But you can try.
And Yes, if all games are mods - then try without them. I just made the conclusion that this is a game without mods, and this feature in all are.

X
X_ray_83 21.11.19

Ilya_Hertz
Give back and take 1050Ti Radeon Rx570 4gb and forget about the stub )))

z
zirack 21.11.19

Judging from the battery to the base, what mods are crooked. Overall the picture is normally displayed.

R
RikoChiko 21.11.19

It is a feature of lighting F4.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 21.11.19

The low setting sun best, bet the maximum with this option, and the pixelation will disappear.

K
KillKammbest 21.11.19

Just in the settings put the rays on ultra no problem