3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Krivansky 13.10.22 01:39 pm

How to lose weight or throw away things? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The problem is this, I don’t know how, but for some reason now, when I enter the game, my weight has become more than 1 million, I can no longer run as a result. I went into the backpack, and there were a couple of items for 9999999 each. The question is, how can I remove them, if when I try to remove even one of them, the game freezes stupidly? Didn't use any mods or cheats. Worth a repack from SteamGamers.
It’s just that I’ve already gone quite far (I went to the swamps to the witches, simultaneously completing and studying the whole of Novigrad), and I don’t want to start over because of this. Please help. Can somehow through saves or game files you can delete the values?
11 Comments
Sort by:
W
Warsnake 13.10.22

Mikhail Krivansky
What are these things? Just wondering.

l
look-look 13.10.22

cheater-money campaign cheater)) cheated)

o
otherwow228 13.10.22

most likely you twisted the babos with the trainer, so load the save where you haven’t done it yet

s
saa0891 13.10.22

In the repack, the trainer was screwed.

W
Warsnake 13.10.22

To be honest, I cheated with ArtMoney for money, but for 80 hours I didn't see such a glitch... Steam edition.

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.22

you're lying. everyone knows he cheated

n
nominate 13.10.22

New anti-pirate system

z
zzz111zzz 13.10.22

Mikhail Krivansky Heavy
beard

A
Angry204 13.10.22

It's better to buy the game and you won't have such problems

N
NitroFox 13.10.22

Mikhail Krivansky Ca
n't they be thrown away? I guess the r or e button

N
NitroFox 13.10.22

or if the number is 9999999 .. try to download artmoney and find it .. such numbers are rarely found in the program. maybe the first search will have few values