3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Rivsky 13.10.22 01:39 pm

Is there a way to run version 1.0 of The Witcher 3? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

As I understand it, the preload version was version 1.0 without any elements that are needed to run? Is it possible to run it without installing patch 1.1/1.2 on top?

(Just for the sake of interest, how it looked, they say the very first patch on the day of release cut the graphics a little)

In general, I tried to throw a version of the exe version from version 1.2 into the preload and got an error on startup. In general, what files are removed / encrypted when creating a preload version?

Just let's not fight, everyone has different configurations and, accordingly, a different effect from the installed patches, I have no doubt that someone's FPS has become higher after 2 new patches, but for me, for example, the FPS did not increase at all. But some details of the game world (fences, light sources, stones, etc.) both appeared at 10 meters and appear, which, to be honest, is rather annoying. Maybe it wasn't in the first version? :)
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 13.10.22

only if someone made a crack. but the crack did not seem to be done promptly.

W
Warsnake 13.10.22

Vladimir Rivsky You buy
a lawsuit and turn off the Internet so that it does not automatically update. Install and play. With Steam, of course, this will not work, only with the GOG edition.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.10.22

Warsnake the
first version of the reboot - she said - you will download the patch on the 19th.
it was a blockage specifically somewhere at the exe level. those to physically run it had to be repackaged exe.

W
Warsnake 13.10.22

MunchkiN 616
Tried to install from the disk?

R
Renoch 13.10.22

release version 1.02. The other version simply won't run if you don't have special skills.