3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ermac14071999 13.10.22 01:39 pm

How to do finishing moves or executions? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, please help, who knows how to actually do executions in the Witcher? In the trailer, I saw him chopping off heads and stuff.
19 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just Do It Again 13.10.22

ermac14071999
It happens randomly, you can just kill, you can chop off or chop off a limb with the last blow, and there are finishing moves (like sticking a sword in) and just in finishing up, a head can be chopped off, I have only succeeded 1 or 2 times so far

J
Just Do It Again 13.10.22

ermac14071999
more + after the quest for the griffin, you are given an artifact whose stats have a + 10% chance of chopping off a limb

K
KilimanJaro 13.10.22

Perhaps it depends on the adrenaline scale, when it fills up, the last enemy is killed by a fatality)

p
pixel man 13.10.22

There was a similar topic here, it depends, as they said above, on the level of adrenaline and artifacts + in counterattacks and, after dodging, cuts more often.

F
Fitterr 13.10.22

KilimanJaro
depends on Adrenaline Bar
True.
A lot also depends on the style of the fast attack. If you turn on the pumped skill "Whirlwind", then with special. with a blow, the GG starts spinning with a sword like a blender :), and the display of chopping off heads and limbs increases significantly.
And with finishing it is easier: you need to use the "Aard" sign during the battle, but before that you need to achieve by pumping the sign, artifacts, etc., so that "Loss of balance" approaches 100%. The GG finishes off the fallen opponent.

A
APTEM_L 13.10.22

I had last hits 2 times in total

R
R_D_V 13.10.22

Hold and hold LMB more often when the enemy has little health left

S
Sagivari Isit0 13.10.22

I have almost every 3rd corpse, then a scene with rubles of the head, then sticking, then I didn’t notice any problems with this

A
Artemko_one 13.10.22

You knock down Aard and approach. Sometimes shows that you can instantly kill

l
lewe0fun 13.10.22

I rub every fight

S
Searcher13 13.10.22

usually fatality passes to the last fighter and naturally if you hit the block, then there will be no fatality. you need a series of blows + adrenaline. It turns out beautifully if you dodge the enemy behind your back for a couple of blows and there is none.

A
Aware 13.10.22

there is an auto-finishing function in the settings

A
Andrei Klimakin 13.10.22

That it’s not a fight, it’s a bloody mess, it’s the head, it’s cut in half by Geralt, even somehow it’s cut into two people, it’s a pity only half xD

_
_SHERHAN____ 13.10.22

Just Do It Again
Do the artifact effects always work (when he is on the roach belt) or when Geralt is on horseback?

M
MinerN 13.10.22

_SHERHAN____
kind of like always, if equipped for roach.

m
mr.erwed 13.10.22

you cast a stun sign (I don’t remember what it’s called) and while the enemy is stunned, you go behind his back and do a power blow (backstabs cause critical damage)

S
Sergei008 13.10.22

off topic question! How to start fire from your hand? with the "igni" sign, he simply releases a fiery wave!

G
Givemethedust 13.10.22

Sergei008
pump up to the second stage, then clamp the cast.

S
Sergei008 13.10.22

Thank you givemethedust