3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KonstKam 13.10.22 02:10 pm

City maps and marks on them (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On the maps of cities (in particular - in Novigrad) does not show marks of masters / merchants. Rather, it shows, but not everything. Just a few marks - some of the merchants and all sorts of slag. Because of this, some discomfort. For example - I'm constantly looking for armor (well, I can't remember these labyrinths right off the bat). The same nonsense in Oxenfurt.
Moreover, it does not show not new points, but those that I have already visited. You have to wind circles around the city until a mark lights up somewhere nearby.
Is it just me?
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
KonstKam 13.10.22

Please excuse me and delete the thread. I duplicated it, because did not notice that my previous attempt to open a new topic turned out.

I
Ivan-jon 13.10.22

No, that's the way it's supposed to be

M
MrSmoke67 13.10.22

KonstKam
The same garbage was in the beginning, I even made screenshots to make it easier to navigate (Now I remember the main ones). And there is still garbage, in general, they (merchants, etc.) are sometimes removed by the game itself, for example, a gunsmith who is at the fish market in Novigrad is absent every time you come, so that he appears, you need to meditate, otherwise he doesn't show up. For the first time I was generally in amazement, until I discovered this crap, apparently this is either a bug or something. If it's not a bug, then I don't understand why and why it's done this way?

I
IceMuse 13.10.22

MrSmoke67
I also noticed, and noticed that he does not work at night ... He just probably goes to sleep

s
slipknot326 13.10.22

MrSmoke67
I went to the market, I met him there more than once and bought weapons.

k
kan3000 13.10.22

I immediately remembered the apprentice armored worker in Oxenfort, but I was looking for a blacksmith there for half an hour (I ran into him earlier and forgot where he was, then I found him, of course, and made a screen). Later I found the masters (by quests), and so they are already always displayed on the map, so no problems, I just run to them.

K
KonstKam 13.10.22

I just hope that in time someone will make something like an interactive map of the world of the Witcher