3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MasterPiece_of_the_Ninja 13.10.22 02:10 pm

The duration of the passage, the game. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I am very interested in the question of connoisseurs, how much more to go through the game after killing 2 witches (there another 1 flew away) and killing one of the magicians of the wild hunt (I decided it this way according to his ammunition, staff, mask). So, the question is tormenting, I am now in Novigrad with sorceresses looking for reinforcements for a counterattack, how much more to go?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkoO 13.10.22

another 2 hours maybe less, it's almost the end

C
Cucumber312 13.10.22

Almost over.

M
Marquess 13.10.22

Dobberman353

how long did it take to get through this point?

M
MasterPiece_of_the_Ninja 13.10.22

Marquess
Hours 35-40

i
isoon34 13.10.22

35-40? since the release I play every day from 11 am to 2 am, hmm my walkthrough is bigger

T
Termibus 13.10.22

I've been playing for 38 hours now. Just finished the main questline in Novigrad. A bunch more extras. quests, and then also Skellige.

K
KILLJ0YS 13.10.22

I've been playing for 52 hours, I haven't finished Novigrad, a lot of additional quests for Novigrad and Velen (The main plot is the search for the bastard junior). What am I doing wrong?

M
MasterPiece_of_the_Ninja 13.10.22

I just went through the storyline, I also went through a couple of additional ones to go through the main one. I didn’t skip the scene, I read all the dialogues.

R
Refresh2002 13.10.22

According to statistics, I have already played 81 hours (3 days and 9 hours) and only level 10))) I have not completed many quests, but I have already visited a lot of places, I played absolutely Gwent with everyone, I read all the books that I found and collected recipes and drawings, though the island Skelege has not been discovered yet. I play on the last difficulty up to level 8-9, every battle, even with mobs 2-3 levels lower, was a real test. As soon as I noticed the enemy, I immediately went into the inventory, read the bestiary, used the right oil on the sword and put the right bomb in the slot. Now I crafted the initial griffin armor and it became simpler. At this rate, I’ll definitely stretch it for a month)))