3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BckAngel 13.10.22 02:10 pm

About the Wild Hunt... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

"The Wild Hunt is a projection of an elven troop of riders in elaborately forged and stylized skull and bone armor."
"The king is an elf of flesh and blood, who appears in this world as a projection, in the form of an immortal ghostly reaper, personifying death itself."
From the above, we can conclude that the horsemen are immortal projections (what is flesh and blood is not so important)
So, why then was Geralt able to kill the general of the Wild Hunt with the sword?
They are like ghosts, immortal.
10 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cahir Odim from Steam 13.10.22

BckAngel
, perhaps, because why could he kill the noon, famously at the well and other creatures? He is still a fighter against evil spirits, and there is a sword made of silver (which all evil spirits do not like). I think this is logical - if the enemy is a ghost, then he can be killed.

R
R_D_V 13.10.22

I also wondered why in all boss battles he uses a silver sword, although they are not mutants, but just elves in disguise

S
Saloknir 13.10.22

BckAngel
Wild Hunt can send both its projections and travel the worlds by itself

j
jackonda 13.10.22

Saloknir
at least one answered correctly)
By the way, is there Wild Hunt armor in the game?

X
XBoy360 13.10.22

BckAngel
He got into his world. As I understand it, we are talking about the first part of the game, when at the end after ... I forgot the name, in the snowy mountains, after killing him, the Wild Hunt came out, and you choose whether to extinguish it or not.

A
Alexander Sky 13.10.22

White cold is called that location, the ending of the first part

Y
Yushimitsy 13.10.22

BckAngel
elves. But elves from other worlds can be evil spirits from the same world. Maybe the silver blade works especially not because evil spirits are monsters, but because it somehow affects damage to creatures from another world. the sorcerers called upon the conjugation of the spheres; this further they grew and multiplied, populating the world of the witcher.

B
BckAngel 13.10.22

I read somewhere that after pairing the spheres, the elves lost the ability to jump around the worlds and devastate them. And, like, they need Elder Blood to continue this... It all doesn't fit in my head. If they can jump into other worlds in a corporeal form, then why the hell are they Ciri? Just because of time?

S
Saloknir 13.10.22

Yushimitsy
before pairing, there was no magic in the world of the witcher.
According to elves and humans too

R
Renox 13.10.22

BckAngel
God, it's not even funny anymore. There are books, primary source. The Wild Hunt is a troop of elf riders from another world led by Eredin.
Read and do not create more stupid topics.
Spoilerhttp://vedmak.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%AD%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BD_%D0%91%D1%80%D0%B5%D0 %B0%D0%BA%D0%BA_%D0%93%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%81