3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STRengths 21.11.19 03:29 am

Experience 3 episodes (The Walking Dead: The Final Season)

I 1 and episode 2 went more, a feeling that cut the game before that, we had a little walk around, talk to characters on different topics, and then like an endless cut-scene doesn't let go of the player. I don't know why I think so, seems to have vanished this illusion of choice which imposed telltale's in this episode, I didn't even feel the presence of something similar that my decisions in General though, what is the impact. I've heard criticism of not loving such games(just complaints that it is just a movie where you can't do anything), until this moment, I was pleased to play their game, I just liked to watch this movie in mind at the dialogues and at least some decisions, but in this episode, I was deprived of this most interactive movie and just fed cut-scenes.
I read impressions of other players on the steam forums, like many of the game went.
The previous part about the new frontier, I did not like the story component because of the characters, we riveted the family has its black sheep and that would not scare away the players screwed The walking dead in the title by inserting there Clementine, I was quite touched by the fate of the family, Javier, these characters appeared to me a nobody, and a little to feel it turned out only to Javier, as we were given plenty of time to get acquainted with the character and I used him in the passing game.
Perhaps worse than that episode 3(the final season) for me is just a bit about michonne as a whole which is generally not gone.
22 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 21.11.19

As it is impossible to choose - Bach or not by Bach. )

A
ACDC2406 21.11.19

STRengths
I do not understand the last sentence, you mean episode 3 (tobish 3 series) that came out only today or 3 a season (about the new frontier)
it is not clear because written episode and compared with the part about michonne

S
STRengths 21.11.19

Apparently the franchise The walking dead is really on its last legs, the series merged almost all the main characters in the game from OVERKILL like not a funny joke, going to shoot some movies about Rick who is already a campaign no one to look won't even. I hope at least episode 4 lastly, thoroughly rock the old days, that would be Clementine was able to go to is definitely well-deserved rest.

S
STRengths 21.11.19

ACDC2406
In comparison I give it a 3 episode final season.
(corrected that would have been a little clearer)

A
ACDC2406 21.11.19

but I 3 episode went crazy, the whole series kept me in suspense, the ending left a lot of questions
although the elections were certainly not enough, but a key election for a third of the episode be resolved in the second LoL

P. S. waiting for 26 March (4 episode) look all the same, the final season)

A
ACDC2406 21.11.19

STRengths
it is strange to compare an episode of a part, a part in which three episodes (though very weak)

S
STRengths 21.11.19

ACDC2406
Don't know, just after 1 and 2 episodes were great hopes for 3 but when he left I saw something super interesting to see the outcome, to plan too far ahead, too, there is no greater meaning.

A
ACDC2406 21.11.19

STRengths
Yes)

p
pashalet 21.11.19

Kerf nadys third episode... with a sinking heart, anticipating how I'll play Clementine on the new ultravid of the monitor in 21:9. It's the same game in the genre of interactive cinema, mmmmmm... she was probably gorgeous to look at Monica, literally created for the movie!! Moreover, checked: settings allow you to officially submit the resolution of 3440 by 1440. Wow, cool, I'm gonna enjoy.
Yeah. Fuck it! Supported-it is, but as usual with inept boobies: image in 16:9, with huge black bars right and left. The game, released in 2018... In the episode, complete with the iconic Skybound already in 2019...
Yeah, okay, I think. Well can't this be. Well, not so well developed spit on players?? Climbed stimovsky forums: yeah, there's too people mad.
Tried to restore order using Flawless Widescreen not. The latest version of Final Season, even it does not fix.
Well, thank you, che. Honored. Play with the fields, mlyat.

S
STRengths 21.11.19

pashalet
Well XS what to say, the game of baguet and will not start if you have connected a gamepad (in my case) crawled under the table to pull out without it just could not run episode 3.

a
art1my 21.11.19

Lee! Direct nerve hit.

D
DrakoshKa Furri 21.11.19

pashalet
Strips depend on the Current Screen resolution. If you have a resolution of 3440 by 1440 and put the same in the Game, the bands WILL NOT! If the resolution in Windows is lower than in the game, it may appear streaks.

p
pashalet 21.11.19

Drakoshka Furry my monitor is 3440 by 1440, on Windows of course also selected its standard resolution of 3440 by 1440, and in the game. The problem is that the WD:FS does not support it (though says). People somehow avoided this idiotic, forced: with the help of third-party program (Flawless Widescreen), on YouTube there are examples, but in the latest version of the game and it's not working.
This whole laughing - releasing in 2018, the new season of the game, which pillar genre interactive movie developed stupidly did not give her the correct support of ultrawide)))))

a
ayyrasmus 21.11.19

pashalet
All 3 of the episode took place in midscene. The fix is, keep up to date. Just need to be able to look.
Spoiler

S
STRengths 21.11.19

ayyrasmus
Infection, it's a shame that the last few years out of the game with some super thread of bugs, before of course also happens, but lately, you don't want to pay for these raw foods, as if deliberately not polished product before sending it to the counter.

N
NightHawkreal 21.11.19

STRengths
And to blame in the first place ...

I like the episode, it is surprisingly long and diverse - managed and Aja talk about life, and a date to go and people to hang out, and If the word spread, and Whispering to philosophize . Action again in moderation, although Clem in the role of solid snake laugh. The position of the raiders can even understand, but Minnie tupit scary - you're all gonna die, Yes. better to let them die for those who kidnapped and tortured. But what else to expect from such a person.

p
pashalet 21.11.19

ayyrasmus
Oh, thanks for the info, going to look.
That, alas, does not change the fact that the developers mess up a lot, shifting on the players extra trouble. In 2019 21:9 just can't be among the officially supported options for self-respecting game.

a
ayyrasmus 21.11.19

pashalet
I found even where it took fix -
Спойлерhttp://www.wsgf.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=32746
There will launch the application, click F5 and get to translate the game in windowed and back (point alt + enter a couple of times), it will have to do after each boot, because the game resets to 16:9. Good luck enjoy the game in a cinematic and high resolution x)And as the official widescreen support - as there are fixes, I'm not blaming the game, because so few of them out with full support for 21:9. Very few, here and used.

p
pashalet 21.11.19

ayyrasmus thanks for the link)) will Play for the glory!

g
grafon ekspress 21.11.19

With each episode more and more doubt that in the end Clem will die, painfully they openly hint at the end. After talking about the bite in the third episode as soon as someone wondered, what if Clem will have to make that choice, not A. J.?