3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
88KiRiLL88 13.10.22 02:10 pm

Armor Component (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help, I just can’t find the “monster skin” from whom it falls, I already beat everyone in a row and it doesn’t fall from anyone.
9 Comments
Sort by:
p
prickly_81 13.10.22

88KiRiLL88
Try the blacksmith to sort out all sorts of things that you collect

88KiRiLL88 13.10.22

prickly_81
thanks) helped

p
prickly_81 13.10.22

88KiRiLL88 I also took a steam bath
, but somehow I accidentally took apart the jacket for growth and got what I wanted

N
Nale Enbrowk 13.10.22

It didn't work, you know. Does anyone know exactly who can get this component from? It remains to create the Excellent armor of the Griffin school - and there is no monster skin. On disassembly, it does not fall from anything, it just does not exist.

i
ilya1iz2 13.10.22

The skin of a monster is also sold by sellers. Mostly by armorers and gunsmiths.

N
Nale Enbrowk 13.10.22

Ilya11
I didn't find any of them. Level 29 - neither in Skellige, nor in Velen, nor in Novigrad.

N
Nale Enbrowk 13.10.22

6 hours of pointless monster clearing...
I completed ALL witcher orders in Velen and Novigrad, completed something like 10 orders in Skellige. But the fucking hide of the monster never fell out of nowhere. She does not come across in the analysis of blacksmiths. This is starting to freak me out.
11,000 crowns and there is no way to upgrade the Griffin armor to Excellent.

i
ilya1iz2 13.10.22

Nale Enbrowk
hmm what level are you?

N
Nale Enbrowk 13.10.22

Ilya11
33 level. That's it, I found where to get the skin of the monster. I soaked a rock troll, a troll skin fell out of it, and a monster skin fell out of this skin in the analysis. It is logical that I did not find this skin, because I did not have orders for trolls.