3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kennydead 13.10.22 02:10 pm

Uma (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I read somewhere that there should be a quest to disenchant Uma, I saw it once in the cut scene before going with the Bloody Baron to save his wife, after that the Baron left to look for a healer for his wife, and I went to visit Triss while I was passing her quest to find rotting gardens, so I'm wondering if I missed this quest with Uma? in add. tasks and in the main it is not.
And another question, when is the best time to go to Skellegi?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.22

When is the best time to go to Skellegi?
I advise Skellige *
when you finish all the things in Novigrad / Velen

, did I click through this quest with Uma?
no, this is the main quest, you can't bypass it

D
Danil01 13.10.22

kennydead

mind will be in the storyline, he is an elven knowledgeable sorcerer Avalah who is bewitched
ps he helps Ciri
and on the skelege it depends on what level of difficulty you play.

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.22

mind will be in the storyline, he is an elven knowledgeable sorcerer Avalah who is bewitched
ps he helps Ciri
well done, spoiler

s
seffko 13.10.22

nice spoilers doin son of shit

M
MrSmoke67 13.10.22

kennydead
SPOILER
SpoilerDamn, and my Baron hanged himself because his wife died. Apparently this is due to the fact that I helped that fucking heart "free itself" in the cave, he also killed the village there to hell.

D
Dlngo 13.10.22

MrSmoke67 Spoiler
Killed that crap in the cave, but the village was also destroyed, the children were gone, and the baron's wife went crazy

M
MrSmoke67 13.10.22

Dlngo Spoiler
Well, it seems that when you release this crap (turn it into a horse), it destroys the village and kills children, because of which the witches get angry and subsequently turn the baron's wife into a swamp woman, for not keeping track of the children. After removing the spell, she dies, and the baron then hangs himself on a tree. Otherwise, the children are taken by the witches.
Z.Y. Of course, I was stupid, I suspected something was wrong when Geralt, seeing the remains of that garbage, noticed that they say the bones do not look like human bones, but still I decided to free her, as a result, the baron hangs on a tree. Too bad, he was a really good guy.

j
janna9992008 13.10.22

he doesn’t kill children, but picks up / releases, this is discussed further in the story, from the teacher with whom the buttercup was muddied

121kzv 13.10.22

seffko
Nikotinoz_ Where did
you go? There are spoilers everywhere.