3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 13.10.22 02:10 pm

the coolest skill line and armor (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who is rocking his mutant? I'm still running in light armor and pumped up a quick blow. I also pumped igni, it cuts armor. In potions swallow and thunder. Everything is taken out with a bang. There is not enough red mutagen to increase the damage even more.

In general, in fact, the effectiveness of the bundle is a powerful blow with heavy armor. A branch of a pure magician in the middle and a mutant imprisoned for potions. Who plays like this?
29 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adamatist 13.10.22

Light armor, Alchemy. Signs, Fight branch has never been pumped)

s
seffko 13.10.22

run as you wish, then drink potions and run as you wish x2

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

Well, if you took the skill for light armor, then it’s a sacred thing to pump in a quick blow, isn’t it?

A
Alexander5050 13.10.22

a little bit of that, the first branch of the battle (the ability to mass attack helps a lot, otherwise the darkness attacks in a crowd, even if you stand, even fall) Ard and Igni from the signs help well to knock down the enemy or attack / cast, and Alchemy pumping the first and last branch, there are pluses from elixirs and pluses from an "overdose" of elixirs, more toxins become stronger xD

F
Fitter 13.10.22

Alexander5050
helps a lot with the mass attack skill
. You probably meant "Whirlwind".
If - yes, then for sure, it spins with a sword like a blender :) I
recommend it.

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

And how do you fight with dudes with a shield, their games and aard does not take only axium is possible.

S
StillAlive163rus 13.10.22

Borov Ra
level 2 igni, burn them and they themselves will throw a shield

P
Pulse Ultra 13.10.22

Borov Ra
For example, with the help of a space, I roll over to them behind my back, and while he thinks that we need to turn around, I throw igni in his ass, then while he is spinning in pain, I hit him. And in the face if you kill only as StillAlive163rus said

B
Blinkin 13.10.22

Borov Ra
skill for light armor? where is it? in passives?
Fitrr
how does this skill work? It is written that there is energy and adrenaline. Is he usable?

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

Another question is irden useful in general or only against ghosts? There seems to be 10 damage per second with max pumping.

2 witchers in total passed with quen, it seems to be a cool sign too)

_
_Str75_ 13.10.22

Borov Ra
As an option, with a roll to them behind their back and beat them in the back if the igni is not pumped. It worked quite effectively. Any opponent from the back is the most vulnerable. So I ride from back to back while the signs are in the rollback.))
Igni, even not pumped, is good to shoot down from horses - this is a one-shot at a certain ratio of the enemy’s levels and your character.

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

Blinkin
Yes in passives, if 4 pieces of armor are light, you get +20% damage with quick hits and crit.

s
spidermanos 13.10.22

Medium armor upgraded skills 2 types of strikes at the signs and inserted into the cells as well, the skill of deception
is strengthened this business is 2 large blue mutagens, they are easiest to do if you knock out small ones from the nakers
from the attack pumped a whirlwind strike and a strong strike while everything is fine

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

Spidermanos
Well, how much was the bonus from +80% mutagens? And how do igni and aard endure well in practice?

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

Interestingly, the bonus from light armor affects the whirlwind impact?

E
Erick Hartman 13.10.22

People, please explain: most of the skills are closed and each has a price of 8, 10, 20, etc. points, so should I accumulate that many points or invest in the branch that I want to pump?

B
Blinkin 13.10.22

Erick Hartman
invest in the
thread Borov Ra
ask the question again: how does this skill work? (whirlwind blow) it is written that there is energy and adrenaline. Is he usable?

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

Blinkin xs
I haven't pumped yet

s
spidermanos 13.10.22

Borov Ra
my bonus is now + 130% chance for low-level monsters to survive after igni is very small, but harder it will hurt a lot
about the bonus from light armor only if there is a certain skill in the skills or if there is something in the description of the skill if not then no

Blinkin
hold down the left the mouse button and do not let go out of combat and if there is no adrenaline, it eats energy if there is adrenaline, then it eats and
you can only use the skill if you put it in the skill slot

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

Spidermanos
In general, I crafted a griffin set and turned into a pure magician + 120% of the signs. Pumped the second levels of aardu, irden and igni. Played this one evening. Good and fun. I especially liked the irden which slows down and attacks (there are 2 of them). Good damage is obtained, but these 2 levels are cast for a very long time. If you are surrounded by enemies you do not have time to put - they knock down casts. Xs for me, as a swordsman with +120 damage, I would crush everyone faster.

Today I will test the cat scratch. Only with red mutagens trouble. Where can they be farmed?